Tootegrupid

Jäik dušiotsik, süvistatud paigaldus

Tootekood: P29301
Kaubamärk:
Ühik: tk
Tarneaeg: 7-14 päeva
Hind: 105,00 €
94,50 €
Kogus: - +
   - või -   

1/2" väliskeere

Kokku sobivad tooted

Peitsegisti 30 sek töötsükkel

Tootekood: P35941 ,   Tarneaeg: 7-14 päeva
468,00 €

Peitsegisti 30 sek töötsükkel

Tootekood: P35190 ,   Tarneaeg: 7-14 päeva
469,80 € (10%)
522,00 €

Peitsegisti 30 sek töötsükkel

Antiblock süsteemiga

Tootekood: P35192 ,   Tarneaeg: 7-14 päeva
553,00 €

Dušhikraan, eelsegatud veele 30 sek töötsükkel

Tootekood: P38222 ,   Tarneaeg: 7-14 päeva
146,00 €
Sarnased tooted
Tootekood: D7667200 ,   Tarneaeg: 7 päeva
35,00 €
Tootekood: D7656700 ,   Tarneaeg: 7 päeva
21,60 € (10%)
24,00 €

5 kolbi

5 tihendeid

5 katte O tihendeid

 

Tootekood: P90104 ,   Tarneaeg: 7 päeva
64,60 € (15%)
76,00 €

> Working pressure :

1 to 5 bar

> Flow :

6 l/min with integrated flow limiter Anti-water-hammering device
Fixed shower head with anti-limescale spikes

> Flow time :

30 seconds (± 5 sec.)

> Hydraulic supply :

G 1/2" (15x21), top or rear water inlet. For rear water inlet, we recommend to add the adaptation kit under the reference 91026 On P 50 tap NF II and thermostatic mixer tap EN 1111 (NF check valves)

> Material :

Anodised aluminium extruded section (2.5mm thickness) Aluminium removable valve plate, peinted RAL 7005 colour High resistance RAL 7005 coloured ABS casings

> Functioning:

Wide opening panel without the need to dismantle from the wall and shower taps on a removable valve plate

> Thermal resistance :

Resistant to a temperature of 75°C for 30-minute-thermal-shocks

> Security :

"Legionella" version: pre-equipped for PRESTO solutions
Anti-scald system: flow is immediately stopped if the cold water is cut off Maximum delivered temperature : pre-fixed at 38°

> Delivered with :

1/2" hoses with revolving nuts
MM 1/2" (15x21) straight stop valve and 250 micron filters Fastening screws and instruction manual

> Standards & approvals :

Brass body in accordance with EN 1982, EN 12164, EN 12165 Chrome-plated surface treatment in accordance with EN 12540

Tootekood: P88804 ,   Tarneaeg: 14-21 päeva
895,50 € (10%)
995,00 €

> Working pressure :

1 to 5 bar

> Flow :

6 l/min with integrated flow limiter. Anti-water-hammering device Fixed rotating shower head with anti-limescale spikes

> Flow time :

30 seconds (± 5 sec.)

> Hydraulic supply :

G 1/2" (15x21), top or rear water inlet. For rear water inlet, we recommend to add the adaptation kit under the reference 91026 On P 50 tap NF II with cold water or pre-mixed water

> Material :

Anodised aluminium extruded section (2.5mm thickness) Aluminum removable valve plate, peinted RAL 7005 colour High resistance RAL 7005 coloured ABS covers

> Functioning:

Wide opening panel without the need to dismantle from the wall and shower taps on a removable valve plate

> Thermal resistance :

Resistant to a temperature of 75°C for 30-minute-thermal-shocks

> Security :

"Legionella" version: pre-equipped for PRESTO solutions
Non turnable push button. Non-removable, wear-proof red marker

> Delivered with :

1/2" hoses with revolving nuts
MM 1/2" (15x21) straight stop valves and 250 micron filters Fastening screws and instruction manual

> Standards & approvals :

Brass body in accordance with EN 1982, EN 12164, EN 12165 Chrome-plated surface treatment in accordance with EN 12540
200-hour neutral salt spray resistant (NSS) in concordance with ISO 9227

Tootekood: P88824 ,   Tarneaeg: 14-21 päeva
751,50 € (10%)
835,00 €