Saniflow® with more than 25 years of sales and a total of 18 different models available is the rotating nozzle hand dryer that is most widely used in the world, regardless of the location to be fitted.
As part of this wide range of dryers, these are manufactured using a variety of materials and finishes, with different functionalities to be used in any public washroom environment. Automatic and manually operated models, with weld free casing available in a wide variety of materials and finishes, product references granting Saniflow® dryers a proven versatility.
Also, Mediclinics offers the Saniflow® line recessed mounting kit, a solution that was developed for installing this family of hand dryers inside a metal cabinet, in compliance with standard ADA/UNE for eliminating architectural barriers in washrooms.
It is worth mentioning that thanks to their long trajectory and presence, these hand dryers have become a reference nationally and internationally. Some of the characteristics that have made this model unique are its great power and air flow, its 360º rotating nozzle of exclusive design, its internal components for minimizing noise and vibrations and its anti-vandalism features.
Saniflow® dryers are made according to the highest quality and safety standards: Includes a thermal cut off, automatic disconnect system, safety screws and special key opener.
Thus, these are proven models with a long durability and complete reliability, with anti-vandalism features and designed to be installed in high traffic of people such as airports, large hotels, sport centres, large recreational areas and large official organizations, among others.
• Horizontal surface-mounted baby changing station made of bacterial-resistant polypropylene and with AISI 304 stainless steel exterior.
BabyMedi® changing stations offer a very high level of safety and cleanliness being the ideal solution for public spaces such as, shopping centers, airports, public buildings, childcare centres, etc. Models suitable for high traffic facilities with high strength and durability.
• Their trendy and stylish design, allow these baby changing stations to blend into any space perfectly.
• Biocote® antimicrobial additive, based on ion silver technology, is embedded into its own surface, promoting an easy cleaning and reducing the growth of odor causing and staining microbes.
• BabyMedi® baby changing stations are supplied (inside the packing box) with child protection straps made of nylon.
• A pair of bag hooks (one at the right side and the other one at the left) help to keep personal belongings close and at hand.
• BabyMedi® units fully comply with the EN 12221-1 and EN 12221-2 standards that require baby changing stations be able to support a 50 Kg static load test during one hour. Moreover, units tested in our own laboratories have withstood loads over 100 kg.