Laste hoiuiste, vertikaalne
KB102-INB. Lapse turvaiste. Seinale kinnituv
Mõõtmed: 311 mm (laius) x 476 mm (kõrgus)
Sügavus: 143 mm (suletuna)
Väljaulatuvus: 311 mm (avatuna)
KB200. Horisontaalne. Seinale paigaldatav
Mõõtmed: 893 mm (laius) x 565 mm (kõrgus)
Sügavus: 102 mm (suletuna)
Väljaulatuvus: 589 mm (avatuna)
owo HPL / birch
changing mat for our latest model from the shop.
PAPER ROLL DISPENSER FOR NAPPY CHANGER WP2405
435 x 148 x 148 mm
for 1 paper roll Ø 125 x 390 mm
- Paper roll dispenser for nappy changer in robust, germ-reducing and easy-care stainless steel (AISI 304).
- All-stainless steel housing; all corners fully welded, visible surfaces satin finished and brushed.
Further available surfaces: see below.
- Designed for one standard paper roll with dimensions:
Outer diameter max. 125 mm
Width: max. 390 mm
Core diameter: min. 40 mm.
- Inspection slot to indicate fill level.
- Accessible for refilling through lockable, hinged housing.
- Keyed alike cylinder lock in corrosion-resistant zinc die-casting.
- Wear parts can be replaced as modules.
- Mounting: With four screws through key holes and one optional anti-theft hole in the back wall.
- Delivery includes fixing material.
- Weight (in kg): 3,8
|AVAILABLE SURFACES||ORDER NUMBERS|
|satin finished (standard)||727680|
|(coloured) plastic powder - coating||728680|
Paper roll dispenser for nappy changer in stainless steel (AISI 304) for surface mounting. All-stainless steel housing; all corners fully welded, visible surfaces satin finished and brushed. Designed for one standard paper roll. Inspection slot to indicate fill level. Accessible for refilling through lockable, hinged housing. Keyed alike cylinder lock in corrosion-resistant zinc die-casting. Delivery includes fixing material.
Dimensions: 435 x 148 x 148 mm
Article No. WP2405
• Horizontal surface-mounted baby changing station made of bacterial-resistant polypropylene and with AISI 304 stainless steel exterior.
BabyMedi® changing stations offer a very high level of safety and cleanliness being the ideal solution for public spaces such as, shopping centers, airports, public buildings, childcare centres, etc. Models suitable for high traffic facilities with high strength and durability.
• Their trendy and stylish design, allow these baby changing stations to blend into any space perfectly.
• Biocote® antimicrobial additive, based on ion silver technology, is embedded into its own surface, promoting an easy cleaning and reducing the growth of odor causing and staining microbes.
• BabyMedi® baby changing stations are supplied (inside the packing box) with child protection straps made of nylon.
• A pair of bag hooks (one at the right side and the other one at the left) help to keep personal belongings close and at hand.
• BabyMedi® units fully comply with the EN 12221-1 and EN 12221-2 standards that require baby changing stations be able to support a 50 Kg static load test during one hour. Moreover, units tested in our own laboratories have withstood loads over 100 kg.
Walking aid holder, 100 x 150 mm
100 x 150mm, made of Aluminium, with a scratch-resistant powder coating with antibacterial protection. Available in the Cavere® colour range. For depositing walking aids, for wall-mounting, easy fixing. Concealed screw fixing.
Supplied with stainless steel Torx screws 5mm x 60mm dia. and plugs for solid masonry.
Product code 7500410
Product group 7010
Cavere white (092)
Satin beige (093)
Silber Metallic (096)
Anthrazit Metallic (095)
Carbon black (091)