Brabantia FLATBACK+ Урна для сортировки мусора с педалью soft-closed 30L, матовая сталь FPP
Brabantia FLATBACK+ pedaaliga soft-closed prügikast 30L, matt steel FPP
Dimensions: 293 x 380 x 679 mm
Weight: 3.715 kg
Capacity: 30 l
- Roomy - L volume (30L).
- Space efficient - fits closely against a wall or conveniently in a corner.
- Smooth - soft closing lid, light pedal operation.
- Protective - smart designed lid prevents hitting the wall.
- Easy to clean - removable plastic inner bucket with grips.
- Handy - lid stays open when opened manually.
- Easy in and out - inner bucket with ventilation holes can be placed in elevated position.
- No slipping, no scratching - soft non-slip base.
- Easy to move, even when full - fabric belt grip.
- Perfect match - sample pack of Brabantia PerfectFit bin bags enclosed (code O).
- Planet friendly - Cradle-to-Cradle® Certified, Bronze level.
- More sustainable choice - made from 24% recycled material, 90% recyclable after use.
Prügikast 80L, R/V teras valge
H760 x P620 x L380 mm
Waste bin sorting 65L. Paper sorting bin. Cubatri Rossignol Line
Anti UV powder coated steel.
Calibrated opening identification of sorting type.
Door with front opening "push" screen printed.
65L Integrated Rolling Plastic Inner Tray.
Anti-corrosion polypropylene pads prevent contact with the ground.
Body of the gray manganese bin and the blue opening.
Installation of the bin in a covered space.
Dimensions of the slot : 3,5cm x 30cm
Dimension: H760 x P620 x L380 mm
H880 x P570 x L420 mm
298 x 598 x 120 mm
- Waste bin in robust, germ-reducing and easy-care stainless steel (AISI 304).
- All-stainless steel housing; all corners fully welded, visible surfaces satin finished and brushed.
Further available surfaces: see below.
- Equipped with removable mesh basket. Capacity approx. 11 l. Accessible through lockable door with self-closing, flame-retardant disposal flap.
- Also suitable for use as a hygiene waste bin with the optional plastic hygiene bin WP34.
- Keyed alike cylinder lock in corrosion-resistant zinc die-casting.
- Wear parts can be replaced as modules.
- Installation dimensions: 300 x 600 x 110 mm
- Mounting: With eight screws in wall opening through fixing holes in the side walls.
- Delivery includes fixing material.
- Weight (in kg): 5,7