• The Speedflow® Plus line of hand dryers is categorized within the eco-fast range of product but with the added value of complying with the requirements of ADAAG for accessibility of public washrooms. This regulation requires that the depth of the dryer cannot exceed 100 mm to facilitate access and movement to people with disabilities inside the washroom.
• The new Speedflow® Plus hand dryer is especially suitable for places with a high traffic frequency such as airports, shopping centers, sports facilities, etc.
• Energy efficient, this hand dryer presents very low power consumption. With a maximum power of 850 W, this hand dryer, depending on the configuration applied, consumes only between 0.6 and 2.8 watts per drying cycle and 0.4 W in stand-by mode, one of the lowest energy consumption in the market.
• Fast (maximum air speed 400 km / h) and quiet (57-65 dBA). Dries hands in only 12 seconds.
• Adjustable power motor to regulate power consumption between 180 and 850 W.
• It incorporates as standard a HEPA filter medium that filters solid particles in suspension and can optionally incorporate an ionizer ("Ion Hygenic") that purifies the air through negatively charged particles (anions).
• Micro-switch "ON/OFF" located on the electronic board. Allows to activate/deactivate the heating element.
• Detection of fixed targets. If a static object is detected in front of the sensor, the hand dryer automatically stops at 3-5 seconds as a safety measure.
• Automatic safety cut-out. After 30 seconds of continuous use the device switches off automatically.
MORA GARDEN 400005 летний настенный душевой комплект сталь серый
MORA GARDEN 400005 suvine dušikomplekt seinale steel hall
MORA GARDEN wall-mounted outdoor shower
A refreshing shower on hot summer days or a handy tap to fill your watering can. The outdoor shower that adds a personal touch to your garden. The wall-mounted model is fixed to a suitable wall, pole or tree with four screws. It has two water outlets: an overhead shower and a tap. Easily connect your garden hose to the shower and use the knob on the shower bar to divert the water between the shower and the tap. Available in both black and steel grey.
If you want to move around the shower in the garden or take it to the summer cottage, there is a practical foot to buy as an accessory.
If the mixer will be subjected to external temperatures lower than 0 °C, the product must be emptied of water, disassembled, and stored in a heated space.
The wall-mounted model is fixed to a suitable wall, pole or tree with four screws
It has two water outlets: an overhead shower and a tap
A lever on the shower bar is used to divert the water between the shower and the tap