Wagner Ewar прямой держатель для шторки в душевую Н/Р сталь 1200mm
STRAIGHT SHOWER CURTAIN RAIL BF 690
- Straight shower curtain rail in robust, germ-reducing and easy-care stainless steel (AISI 304), satin finished. Length adjustable ±- 5 mm.
- Outer diameter of tubes 32 mm.
- Wall mountings with 8-point mounting plate – can be freely rotated, 4 mm thick with 2K-wall sealing-disc.
- Supports weight up to 20 kg.
- Concealed fixings 75 mm in diameter, anti-theft, with silicone sealing ring at tube joint.
- CE-marked in accordance with 93/42 EEC.
- Mounting: With six screws.
- Delivery includes fixing material.
SHOWER CURTAIN RING BA 045
56 x 81 x 8 mm
- Shower curtain ring in nylon, grey.
- Open at the top.
- Mounting: By clipping on shower curtain rails with tube diameter 32 mm.
- Packaging unit: 10 pcs.
- Weight (in kg): 0,01
600mm satii R/V teras
Kangas: 100% polüester veekindel
Rõngad: läbipaistev plast
material:AISI 304 stainless steel | finish:Satin
90º angled grab bar
Solutions with several ergonomics and functionalities and with the possibility of having different materials and finishes. Mediclinics offers professionals a wide range of grab bars for toilets to help persons with reduced mobility use the facilities. Within this range, two product lines are available:
State of the art design, high durability and easy to maintain. The process used for bending the grab bars guarantees uniformity in the diameter of its curves. Built using AISI 304 stainless steel with a bright and satin finish.
Solutions manufactured with a corrosion resistant treatment, ideal for very harsh environments, with a low need for maintenance and long durability. The grab bars for toilets are made of steel with an epoxy finish.
Mediclinics grab bars for toilets include a snap flange cover for installation out of sight, offering a perfect visual finish and allowing to be easily blended in with the decoration of the room.
Apart from the grab bars for toilet, Mediclinics provides shower seats made of AISI 304 stainless steel, which are robust, safe and suitable for installation in harsh environments.