Wall-mounted steel white grab bar with three support points, made of diameter 32 mm tube, designed for ensuring the safety in the wash basin area, preventing falls throughout this place.
With white Polypropylene snap flange covers to conceal the screws, designed to snap on easily for a snug fit. They protect the flange surfaces from damage, dust, moisture and foreign particles and help to achieve a beautiful and sleek look, at the same time.
Suitable for domestic and commercial places to design barrier-free accessibility, enabling access and assisting mobility of people with disabilities, or special needs, helping make their lives easier.
Optionally, these bars can be electrically isolated by installing the electrical isolation Kit code KA0010.
Fixing screws for brick walls included.
Components and materials
BFD600: grab bar right hand, made of diameter 32 mm AISI 304 stainless steel tube, white finish.
BFI600: grab bar left hand, made of diameter 32 mm AISI 304 stainless steel tube, white finish.
TUBING: made of 32 mm diameter tube, seamless construction. The bending process guarantees the uniformity of the diameter along
CONCEALED MOUNTING FLANGE: three units made of steel, 3 mm thick. Incorporates three Ø 6.5 mm screws holes for wall
SNAP FLANGE COVER: three units made of Polypropylene, 1.5 mm thick and Ø 85 mm. Each cover snaps over mounting flange to
• The Speedflow® Plus line of hand dryers is categorized within the eco-fast range of product but with the added value of complying with the requirements of ADAAG for accessibility of public washrooms. This regulation requires that the depth of the dryer cannot exceed 100 mm to facilitate access and movement to people with disabilities inside the washroom.
• The new Speedflow® Plus hand dryer is especially suitable for places with a high traffic frequency such as airports, shopping centers, sports facilities, etc.
• Energy efficient, this hand dryer presents very low power consumption. With a maximum power of 850 W, this hand dryer, depending on the configuration applied, consumes only between 0.6 and 2.8 watts per drying cycle and 0.4 W in stand-by mode, one of the lowest energy consumption in the market.
• Fast (maximum air speed 400 km / h) and quiet (57-65 dBA). Dries hands in only 12 seconds.
• Adjustable power motor to regulate power consumption between 180 and 850 W.
• It incorporates as standard a HEPA filter medium that filters solid particles in suspension and can optionally incorporate an ionizer ("Ion Hygenic") that purifies the air through negatively charged particles (anions).
• Micro-switch "ON/OFF" located on the electronic board. Allows to activate/deactivate the heating element.
• Detection of fixed targets. If a static object is detected in front of the sensor, the hand dryer automatically stops at 3-5 seconds as a safety measure.
• Automatic safety cut-out. After 30 seconds of continuous use the device switches off automatically.