Категории

Delabie GROUP термостатический вениль 3/4" PREMIX COMFORT 55L 32°C to 42°C

Артикул: DE-731002
Бренд:
Единица: шт
Время доставки: 14-21 день
Цена:
665,00 €
Кол-во: - +
   - или -   

PREMIX COMFORT 
Ref. 731002

Group thermostatic mixing valve for mixed water distribution from 32° - 42°C: 
Anti-scalding safety. 
Regulates temperature variations. 
Filters and non-return valves can be accessed from the outside without removing the mechanism. 
Thermal shock with no specific lever needed (push-button on the control knob). 
Interchangeable cartridge with automotive cell.
High-resistance chrome-plated brass body. 
Maximum hot water temperature: 85°C. 
Differential hot water / mixed water: 15°C minimum. 
Pressure difference at the inlets: 1 bar maximum (0.5 bar recommended). 
Minimum pressure / maximum: 1 - 10 bar (1 - 5 bar recommended). 
Left hand side hot water inlet (red ring) and right hand side cold water inlet (blue ring). 
Mixed water outlet at the top (purple ring). 
For bottom outlet: unscrew / place lid at the top and outlet connector at the bottom. 
Maximum temperature limiter, can be adjusted by the installer. 
Reduced risk of scalding by limiting temperature at the point-of-use. 
55 lpm - M3/4".

Файлы

Схожие продукты

Pissuaarikraan 1/2-1/2" 6 sek 

Isesulguva mehhanismiga, kroom

Артикул: P31707 ,   Время доставки: 7 päeva
81,00 €

Vajutava nupuga dušši segisti 

ALPA

Presto

kroom-must nupp

30 sek. töötsükkel 3 bar

 

Артикул: P35813 ,   Время доставки: 14-21 день
400,50 € (10%)
445,00 €

1/2" наружняя резьба

Артикул: P29301 ,   Время доставки: 7-14 дней
94,50 € (10%)
105,00 €

> Working pressure : 1 to 5 bar

> Flow : 6 l/min with integrated flow limiter Anti-water-hammering device Hand-held shower on rail with chrome plated slide

> Flow time : 30 seconds (± 5 sec.)

> Hydraulic supply : G 1/2"(15x21), top or rear water inlet. For rear water inlet, we recommend to add the adaptation kit under the reference 91026. On P 50 tap NF II and thermostatic mixer tap EN 1111 (NF check valves)

> Material : Anodised aluminum profile (2.5mm thickness) Aluminum removable valve plate, peinted RAL 7005 High resistance RAL 7005 coloured ABS casings

> Functioning: Wide opening panel without the need to dismantle from the wall and shower taps on a removable valve plate

> Thermal resistance : Resistant to a temperature of 75°C for 30-minute-thermal-shocks

> Security : Anti-scald system: flow is immediately stopped if the cold water is cut off Maximum delivered temperature : pre-fixed at 38°

> Delivered with : 1/2" hoses with revolving nuts MM 1/2" (15x21) straight stop valve and 250 micron filters Fastening screw and instruction manual > Standards & approvals : Brass body in accordance with EN 1982, EN 12164, EN 12165 Chrome-plated surface treatment in accordance with EN 12540 200-hour neutral salt spray resistant (NSS) in accordance with ISO 9227

Артикул: P88802 ,   Время доставки: 14-21 день
955,00 €

> Working pressure :

1 to 5 bar

> Flow :

10 l/min with integrated flow limiter
Hand-held shower on rail with chrome plated slide

> Hydraulic supply :

G 1/2" (15x21), top or rear water inlet. For rear water inlet, we recommend to use the adaptation kit under the reference 91026. On single control mixer tap with ceramic disks

> Material :

Anodised aluminium extruded section (2.5mm thickness) Aluminium removable valve plate, peinted RAL 7005 colour High resistance RAL 7005 coloured ABS covers

> Functioning:

Wide opening panel without the need to dismantle from the wall and shower taps on a removable valve plate

> Thermal resistance :

Resistant to a temperature of 75°C for 30-minute-thermal-shocks

> Security :

Adjustable tamper-proof temperature limiter to prevent scalding

> Delivered with :

1/2" hoses with revolving nuts
MM 1/2" (15x21) straight stop valves and 250 micron filters Fastening screws and instruction manual

> Standards & approvals :

Brass body in accordance with EN 1982, EN 12164, EN 12165 Chrome-plated surface treatment in accordance with EN 12540 200-hour neutral salt spray resistant (NSS) in accordance with ISO 9227

Артикул: P88818 ,   Время доставки: 14-21 день
875,00 €