Категории

Душевая панель на смешанную воду, самозапорный механизм, с лифтом PRESTOTEM2 P50, 30 sek рабочий цикл

Артикул: P88822
Бренд:
Единица: шт
Время доставки: 14-21 день
Цена:
948,00 €
Kuumakse alates: 80,58 €
Кол-во: - +
   - или -   

Ref: 88822 - Shower panel with timed flow PRESTO 50 tapware, with hand-held shower

> Working pressure :

1 to 5 bar

> Flow :

6 l/min with integrated flow limiter Anti-water-hammering device
Hand-held shower on rail with chrome plated slide

> Flow time :

30 seconds (± 5 sec.)

> Hydraulic supply :

G 1/2" (15x21), top or rear water inlet. For rear water inlet, we recommend to add the adaptation kit under the reference 91026 On P 50 tap NF II with cold water or pre-mixed water

> Material :

Anodised aluminium extruded section (2.5mm thickness) Aluminum removable valve plate, peinted RAL 7005 colour High resistance RAL 7005 coloured ABS covers

> Functioning:

Wide opening panel without the need to dismantle from the wall and shower taps on a removable valve plate

> Thermal resistance :

Resistant to a temperature of 75°C for 30-minute-thermal-shocks

> Security :

Non turnable push button Non-removable, wear-proof red marker

> Delivered with :

1/2" hoses with revolving nuts
MM 1/2" (15x21) straight stop valves and 250 micron filters Fastening screws and instruction manual

> Standards & approvals :

Brass body in accordance with EN 1982, EN 12164, EN 12165 Chrome-plated surface treatment in accordance with EN 12540
200-hour neutral salt spray resistant (NSS) in concordance with ISO 9227

Видео



Файлы

Схожие продукты

Vajutava nupuga dušši segisti 

ALPA

Presto

kroom

30 sek. töötsükkel 3 bar

 

Артикул: P35812 ,   Время доставки: 14-21 день
539,10 € (10%)
599,00 €

> Working pressure :

1 to 5 bar

> Flow :

6 l/min with integrated flow limiter. Anti-water-hammering device Fixed rotating shower head with anti-limescale spikes

> Flow time :

30 seconds (± 5 sec.)

> Hydraulic supply :

G 1/2" (15x21), top or rear water inlet. For rear water inlet, we recommend to add the adaptation kit under the reference 91026 On P 50 tap NF II with cold water or pre-mixed water

> Material :

Anodised aluminium extruded section (2.5mm thickness) Aluminum removable valve plate, peinted RAL 7005 colour High resistance RAL 7005 coloured ABS covers

> Functioning:

Wide opening panel without the need to dismantle from the wall and shower taps on a removable valve plate

> Thermal resistance :

Resistant to a temperature of 75°C for 30-minute-thermal-shocks

> Security :

"Legionella" version: pre-equipped for PRESTO solutions
Non turnable push button. Non-removable, wear-proof red marker

> Delivered with :

1/2" hoses with revolving nuts
MM 1/2" (15x21) straight stop valves and 250 micron filters Fastening screws and instruction manual

> Standards & approvals :

Brass body in accordance with EN 1982, EN 12164, EN 12165 Chrome-plated surface treatment in accordance with EN 12540
200-hour neutral salt spray resistant (NSS) in concordance with ISO 9227

Артикул: P88824 ,   Время доставки: 14-21 день
996,00 €

Vajutava nupuga duššipaneel

DL400SE

eelsegatud vesi

Presto

30 sek. töötsükkel 3 bar

Артикул: DE-714700 ,   Время доставки: 7-14 дней
279,00 €

SECURITHERM shower panel 
Ref. 792344

Dual control thermostatic shower panel with handset: 
Large model stainless steel shower panel for wall-mounted, exposed installation. 
Top inlet via in-line stopcocks M1/2".
SECURITHERM thermostatic mixer. 
Adjustable temperature control from cold water up to 38°C with 1st limiter set at 38°C and 2nd limiter set at 41°C. 
Anti-scalding safety: automatic shut-off if cold or hold water supply fails. 
Chrome-plated, tamperproof, scale-resistant ROUND shower head with automatic flow rate regulation set at 6 lpm at 3 bar. 
Handset with removable flexible via rapid push-fit STOP connector, wall support supplied.
Non-time flow valves control the ROUND shower head and the handset.
Thermal shocks are possible. 
Concealed fixings. 
Filters and non-return valves.

Артикул: DE-792344 ,   Время доставки: 14-21 день
1198,00 €