Категории
02506.jpg Zoom

Idral бесконтактный IR смеситель серии CURVE 02506, на батарейке хром

Артикул: IDR-02506
Бренд:
Единица: шт
Время доставки: 14-21 день
Цена:
738,10 €
Kuumakse alates: 63,01 €
Кол-во: - +
   - или -   

CURVE series wall mounted electronic basin/sink mixer with infrared sensor. Battery operated

Technical features

 

Mechanical mixing with side lever

Swivel spout H=250 mm, projection 200 mm

Infrared sensor with ON/OFF mode

Vandal proof stop after 1 min of continuous flow

Automatic anti-legionella water flow every 24h after last use

Long-life 6V lithium battery (220,000 cycles)

Sealed battery box for installation under basin

Файлы

Схожие продукты

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

• Winner of a Red Dot Design Award!

• Holds approx. 9,5 dl liquid soap (= 800-950 doses).

• Battery-operated. Connection to power supply via a transformer.

• An intelligent sensor automatically sets the best sensor range. 

• LED light indicates when dispenser is in use.

• Comes in trendy matt black and classic white as standard. 

• Also available in all RAL colours and coated with different prints. 

• Top plate in 6 optional standard designs

• 2-year warranty.

 

SPECIFICATIONS 
Product number: 3050 / EAN no. 5-709818-030500
Technical data:
Touch-free soap dispenser for liquid soap/disinfectant. White-painted steel housing (RAL 9003, gloss 60). Equipped with top plate. Capacity: 9,5 dl. Battery-operated.
Dimensions H: 330 mm, W: 139 mm, D: 127 mm
Net Weight: 2.3 kg
Артикул: DAN3050 90 ,   Время доставки: 14-21 день
444,28 €

Бесконтактный водяной кран+дозатор для мыла+дозатор для дезинтификанта MWSD bent

Multifunctional touchless faucet, water and soap in one unit, countertop integration.
Simple Touchless operation, the untouchable™ makes use of an elegant infrared interface, operated through a simple process: select above, receive under. By swiping above the untouchable™ - in any direction - the dispenser cycles through the available liquids. When a desired liquid is selected, the hand is simply placed under the faucet. Compatible with 1,000 ml standard Euro bottles, suitable for low-viscosity soaps and lotions, refillable using bottles with wide neck, dosage (depending on viscosity): soap approx. 2 ml, value can be changed on request before delivery

 
Stainless steel, ground    
Water    
Refillable    
1000 ml    
Liquid soaps    
Touchless
Артикул: OPH-5400007 ,   Время доставки: 7-14 дней
1665,30 €

Питьевой фонтан настенный сенсорный  Н/Р сталь AISI304 12V/50Hz

AFO 01.Yst. steel sensor controlled drinking fountain

AFO 01.Y is st. stainless wall hung drinking fountain controlled by sensor. Water runs after disrupting the scanning zone.

Fountain is made by welding all components together. 

Fountain is suppplied with safety power 12 V, 50 Hz from power supply ZAC (AFO 01.Y) or with 4x AA battery (AFO 01.YB). 

Material is standardly st. steel AISI 304 or can be AISI 316 (AFO 01.Y.CL or AFO 01.YB.CL).

St. steel driking fountain AFO 01.Y is based on favourite model AFO 01 with manual control. 

The sensor, located on the right side of the fountain, is reacting on the approach of the user. Water starts to run from the nozzle, located in the middle of the fountain bowl, and runs over the time when the user´s head is in the scanning zone (max. 30 sec.) + preset time (max. 4 sec.) to clean the nozzle. 

Package contents

  • st. steel drinking fountain
  • nozzle
  • sensor and electronic
  • electromagnetic valve
  • connecting flexible hose
  • corner valve with filters
  • siphon
  • mounting material
water inlet G 1/2"
water pressure 1 - 10 Bar (AFO 01.Y; AFO 01.Y.CL)
  2 - 8 Bar (AFO 01.YB; AFO 01.YB.CL)
outlet d = 40 mm
bowl inner dimension d = 245 mm
weigth 4 kg
suppply 12 V, 50 Hz (AFO 01.Y; AFO 01.Y.CL)
  6 V - 4 x AA battery (AFO 01.YB; AFO 01.YB.CL)
power supply ZAC 1/20 (max. 3 x AFO 01.Y ; AFO 01.Y.CL)
 
Артикул: AZP-AFO01.Y ,   Время доставки: 3-4 недели
817,00 €

> Working pressure : 1 to 5 bar 

> Flow : 3 l/min with integrated flow limiter High quality anti-limescale aerator Anti-water-hammering design 
> Hydraulic supply : G 3/8" (12x17) 
> Power supply : Integrated 6V CRP2 lithium battery 
> Material and colour finish : Injected molded metal body and cover Body: Chrome finishing Top cover: Black chrome finishing 
> Thermal resistance : Resistant to a temperature of 75°C for 30 minute thermal shocks 
> Security : Temperature limiting system to avoid any risk of scalding Anti-overflow security time is set to 30 seconds Anti-blocking system preventing the water to flow continuously 
> Delivered with : 1 Brass clamping nut 1 Gasket and 1 Washer 2 PEX Hoses with revolving nuts and NF check valves 2 MM G 3/8" (12x17) Stop valves 2 Filter gaskets 1 Self-adhesive sticker Instruction manual 
 
> Standards & approvals : Molded chrome-plated body in accordance with EN 12540 Brass in accordance with NF EN1982, EN12164, EN12165 200-hour neutral salt spray resistant (NSS) in accordance with NF ISO 9227 
Артикул: P55391 ,   Время доставки: 14-21 день
689,30 €

> Working pressure :

1 to 5 bar

> Flow :

3 l/min with integrated flow limiter High quality anti-limescale aerator Anti-water-hammering design

> Hydraulic supply :

G 3/8" (12x17)

> Power supply :

230 VAC / 7 VDC transformer in IP65 waterproof case

> Material and colour finish :

Injected molded metal body and cover Chrome finishing

> Thermal resistance :

Resistant to a temperature of 75°C for 30 minute thermal shocks

> Security :

Temperature limiting system to avoid any risk of scalding Anti-overflow security time is set to 30 seconds
Anti-blocking system preventing the water to flow continuously

> Delivered with :

1 Brass clamping nut
1 Gasket and 1 Washer
2 PEX Hoses with revolving nuts and NF check valves 2 MM G 3/8" (12x17) Stop valves
2 Filter gaskets
1 Self-adhesive sticker
Instruction manual

> Standards & approvals :

Molded chrome-plated body in accordance with EN 12540
Brass in accordance with NF EN1982, EN12164, EN12165
200-hour neutral salt spray resistant (NSS) in accordance with NF ISO 9227

Артикул: P55377 ,   Время доставки: 14-21 день
689,30 €