Idral бесконтактный IR смеситель серии CURVE 02506, на батарейке хром
CURVE series wall mounted electronic basin/sink mixer with infrared sensor. Battery operated
Mechanical mixing with side lever
Swivel spout H=250 mm, projection 200 mm
Infrared sensor with ON/OFF mode
Vandal proof stop after 1 min of continuous flow
Automatic anti-legionella water flow every 24h after last use
Long-life 6V lithium battery (220,000 cycles)
Sealed battery box for installation under basin
SENSOR-LIQUID SOAP DISPENSER 500ML BOTTLE WP 101E
86 x 260 x 121 mm
- Sensor liquid soap dispenser in robust, germ-reducing and easy-care stainless steel (AISI 316L).
- All-stainless steel housing; all corners fully welded, visible surfaces satin finished and brushed.
Further available surfaces: see below.
- With EWAR® eModule touch-free operated and non-drip soap pump.
- Designed for standard 500 ml bottles of liquid soap or hand lotion.
- Inspection slot to indicate fill level.
- Accessible for refilling through lockable, hinged housing.
- Keyed alike cylinder lock in corrosion-resistant zinc die-casting.
- eModule battery-powered with two 1.5 V Baby/LR14 batteries.
Power supply available as an option.
- Wear parts can be replaced as modules.
- Mounting: With three screws through key holes and one optional anti-theft hole in the back wall.
- Delivery includes fixing material, batteries and first fill with soap.
- Weight (in kg): 2,1
Surface automatic foam soap dispenser
Available in four finishes (white, black, bright and satin) these soap dispenser models have a functional, robust and trendy design that matches the new range of Mediclinics bathroom accessories. This allows this soap dispenser to blend into any space perfectly.
Suitable for high traffic facilities and for public use.
Dispenses liquid soaps with neutral pH, chlorine free and density between 0.9 and 1.35 kg/dm3. Surgical soaps and soaps with solid abrasive particles are not supported.
GENOU wall-mounted hand washbasin
Wall-mounted, knee-operated hand washbasin.
Bacteriostatic 304 stainless steel. Polished satin finish.
Stainless steel thickness: 1.2mm
Rounded edges prevent injury.
Supplied with swan neck spout and time flow
tap with 7 second time flow.
Supplied with 1 ¼" waste.
Supplied with fixing elements.
CE marked. Complies with European standard EN 14688.
Urinal Alessi with cover with a radar flushing unit and integrated power supply, 230 V AC
- easy installation
- whole flushing unit is placed behind the urinal
- system reacts only on the direct use of the urinal (it analyses changes, which are proceeded inside of the urinal, when a liquid is flowing through)
- adjustable flushing time 0,5 - 15,5 s
- parameters adjustment by remote control SLD 04 without the necessity to dismantle the urinal from the wall (acoustic setting indication)
- automatic flushing after each 6 hours non-use
- possibility to regulate a water flow by the angle valve
- radar flushing unit recharges a water to the siphon after each flushing
Operating voltage: 230 V AC/50 Hz
Recommended flow pressure: 0,1 - 0,6 MPa
Rate of flow: 18 l/min (inf. data)
Water inlet: male thread G 3/4“
Water outlet: inlet fitting with a rubber sealing
> Working pressure :
1 to 5 bar
> Flow :
3 l/min with integrated flow limiter High quality anti-limescale aerator Anti-water-hammering design
> Hydraulic supply :
G 3/8" (12x17)
> Power supply :
230 VAC / 7 VDC transformer in IP65 waterproof case
> Material and colour finish :
Injected molded metal body and cover Chrome finishing
> Thermal resistance :
Resistant to a temperature of 75°C for 30 minute thermal shocks
> Security :
Temperature limiting system to avoid any risk of scalding Anti-overflow security time is set to 30 seconds
Anti-blocking system preventing the water to flow continuously
> Delivered with :
1 Brass clamping nut
1 Gasket and 1 Washer
2 PEX Hoses with revolving nuts and NF check valves 2 MM G 3/8" (12x17) Stop valves
2 Filter gaskets
1 Self-adhesive sticker
> Standards & approvals :
Molded chrome-plated body in accordance with EN 12540
Brass in accordance with NF EN1982, EN12164, EN12165
200-hour neutral salt spray resistant (NSS) in accordance with NF ISO 9227