Mediclinics рукосушитель с сенсором Speedflow® Plus с HEPA фильтром+ионизатор, полированная нержавеющая сталь
• The Speedflow® Plus line of hand dryers is categorized within the eco-fast range of product but with the added value of complying with the requirements of ADAAG for accessibility of public washrooms. This regulation requires that the depth of the dryer cannot exceed 100 mm to facilitate access and movement to people with disabilities inside the washroom.
• The new Speedflow® Plus hand dryer is especially suitable for places with a high traffic frequency such as airports, shopping centers, sports facilities, etc.
• Energy efficient, this hand dryer presents very low power consumption. With a maximum power of 850 W, this hand dryer, depending on the configuration applied, consumes only between 0.6 and 2.8 watts per drying cycle and 0.4 W in stand-by mode, one of the lowest energy consumption in the market.
• Fast (maximum air speed 400 km / h) and quiet (57-65 dBA). Dries hands in only 12 seconds.
• Adjustable power motor to regulate power consumption between 180 and 850 W.
• It incorporates as standard a HEPA filter medium that filters solid particles in suspension and can optionally incorporate an ionizer ("Ion Hygenic") that purifies the air through negatively charged particles (anions).
• Micro-switch "ON/OFF" located on the electronic board. Allows to activate/deactivate the heating element.
• Detection of fixed targets. If a static object is detected in front of the sensor, the hand dryer automatically stops at 3-5 seconds as a safety measure.
• Automatic safety cut-out. After 30 seconds of continuous use the device switches off automatically.
Keevisõmbluseta korpus on aluste kinnitatud kahe vandaalikindla poldiga ja lukustatud spetsiaalse Saniflow võtmega
3mm paksune alumiinium alus
Tulekindlast plastist ventilaatorikamber
Termostaatlülitiga F-klassi universaalne harjadega mootor
Alumiiniumist tsentrifugaalne topeltsümmetriline õhuvõtuventilaatori tiivik
Elemendi on termokaitselüliti
Elektroisolatsioon klass 1
Tööaeg on 29 sek
Termokaitselülitiga F-klass induktsiooni
Pinge 220-240 V
Elektriisolatsiooni klass II
Kaal 4 kg
Eeldav kuivatusaeg 38 sek
Saniflow® push-button hand dryer
As part of this wide range of dryers, these are manufactured using a variety of materials and finishes, with different functionalities to be used in any public washroom environment. Automatic and manually operated models, with weld free casing available in a wide variety of materials and finishes, product references granting Saniflow® dryers a proven versatility.
Also, Mediclinics offers the Saniflow® line recessed mounting kit, a solution that was developed for installing this family of hand dryers inside a metal cabinet, in compliance with standard ADA/UNE for eliminating architectural barriers in washrooms.
It is worth mentioning that thanks to their long trajectory and presence, these hand dryers have become a reference nationally and internationally. Some of the characteristics that have made this model unique are its great power and air flow, its 360º rotating nozzle of exclusive design, its internal components for minimizing noise and vibrations and its anti-vandalism features.
Saniflow® dryers are made according to the highest quality and safety standards: Includes a thermal cut off, automatic disconnect system, safety screws and special key opener.
Thus, these are proven models with a long durability and complete reliability, with anti-vandalism features and designed to be installed in high traffic of people such as airports, large hotels, sport centres, large recreational areas and large official organizations, among others.