Rolling trash bin for waste sorting Rossignol traffic red 110L. Colors olive green RAL 3020. Holding the bag by elastic belt. Mounting on wall or on post Solution to the Vigipirate plan. Bag 110L. Dimension: 470X420X120
• The Speedflow® Plus line of hand dryers is categorized within the eco-fast range of product but with the added value of complying with the requirements of ADAAG for accessibility of public washrooms. This regulation requires that the depth of the dryer cannot exceed 100 mm to facilitate access and movement to people with disabilities inside the washroom.
• The new Speedflow® Plus hand dryer is especially suitable for places with a high traffic frequency such as airports, shopping centers, sports facilities, etc.
• Energy efficient, this hand dryer presents very low power consumption. With a maximum power of 850 W, this hand dryer, depending on the configuration applied, consumes only between 0.6 and 2.8 watts per drying cycle and 0.4 W in stand-by mode, one of the lowest energy consumption in the market.
• Fast (maximum air speed 400 km / h) and quiet (57-65 dBA). Dries hands in only 12 seconds.
• Adjustable power motor to regulate power consumption between 180 and 850 W.
• It incorporates as standard a HEPA filter medium that filters solid particles in suspension and can optionally incorporate an ionizer ("Ion Hygenic") that purifies the air through negatively charged particles (anions).
• Micro-switch "ON/OFF" located on the electronic board. Allows to activate/deactivate the heating element.
• Detection of fixed targets. If a static object is detected in front of the sensor, the hand dryer automatically stops at 3-5 seconds as a safety measure.
• Automatic safety cut-out. After 30 seconds of continuous use the device switches off automatically.
The d line sanitary range by Knud Holscher combines cleanness in its lines with cleanliness in its function, and unlike our hardware collection of individual yet complimentary items, this series consists of fittings that form a cohesive whole.
Wherever they appear, our sanitary products can be flexibly combined yet always provide the same uniform impression. In their technical design, installation and maintenance are key focuses, to meet the need for impeccable hygiene no matter how long they live in a space.
Simple and modular, the d line sanitary range’s AISI 316 rust-resistant, non-corrosive, marine quality steel stands up to the high humidity levels of the bathroom, while its subtle curved edges and functional circular hole details are a nod to the bend in our first ever products, the L and U lever handles by Knud Holscher.
Both internally and externally, every detail of every d line sanitary piece is rigorously tested for seamless functioning so that it endures. Then, assisted by the most cutting-edge machinery in our field, each is expertly crafted by hand.