Мыльница Wagner Ewar Н/Р сталь сатин
SOAP SHELL AC 270
125 x 89 x 45 mm
- Soap shell in solid, germ-reducing and easy-care stainless steel (AISI 303), satin finished.
Further available surfaces: see below.
- Concealed anti-theft two-point rosette wall mounting.
- Holder diameter 16 mm
Shell diameter 89 mm
Height 18 mm
- Mounting with two screws.
- Delivery includes fixing material.
- Weight (in kg): 0,60
|AVAILABLE SURFACES||ORDER NUMBERS|
|satin finished (standard)||700270|
Soap shell in solid stainless steel (AISI 303), satin finished, for surface mounting. Concealed anti-theft two-point rosette wall mounting. Delivery includes fixing material.
Dimensions: 89 x 45 x 120 mm
Article No. AC270
Korpuse paksus 0,8 mm
AISI 304 roostevaba teras
kaal 1,8 kg
Rätikud max 260x100mm
C/Z volditud rätikute mahutavas 400-600 tk
*Н/Р сталь 0,4 mm, матовый
*С креплением на стену
*R/V teras 0,4 mm, harjatud
*Paigaldusplaat seinale kinnitamiseks
• Toilet brush holder made of AISI 304 stainless steel, satin finish.
• Suitable for wall mounting or floor standing.
• Suitable for the hotel sector, for fitting in bath hotel rooms.
• Model suitable for public use.
• Handle made of AISI 304 stainless steel, 0.4 mm thick, satin finish.
• Cover made of AISI 304 stainless steel, 0.4 mm thick, satin finish.
• Inner rod made of AISI 304 stainless steel, 0.8 mm thick, satin finish.
• Brush made of sisal fiber.
• Screws and plugs for installation to the wall are provided.
Sama hinnaklassis on CR,NL,OG,OL
The d line sanitary range by Knud Holscher combines cleanness in its lines with cleanliness in its function, and unlike our hardware collection of individual yet complimentary items, this series consists of fittings that form a cohesive whole.
Wherever they appear, our sanitary products can be flexibly combined yet always provide the same uniform impression. In their technical design, installation and maintenance are key focuses, to meet the need for impeccable hygiene no matter how long they live in a space.
Simple and modular, the d line sanitary range’s AISI 316 rust-resistant, non-corrosive, marine quality steel stands up to the high humidity levels of the bathroom, while its subtle curved edges and functional circular hole details are a nod to the bend in our first ever products, the L and U lever handles by Knud Holscher.
Both internally and externally, every detail of every d line sanitary piece is rigorously tested for seamless functioning so that it endures. Then, assisted by the most cutting-edge machinery in our field, each is expertly crafted by hand.