Категории

PRESTO NEO DUO S® самозапорный смеситель 7/11 sek, система антиблокировки

Артикул: P68052
Бренд:
Единица: шт
Время доставки: 7-14 дней
Цена:
293,00 €
Кол-во: - +
   - или -   

> Working pressure: 1 to 5 bar

> Flow: 3 l/min at 3 bars - 4-position setting Anti water-hammer system

> Flow time: 7 seconds - lever upwards 11 seconds - lever downwards

> Hydraulic supply: 2 PEX hoses DN8 G3/8'' - 350mm

> Thermal resistance: This tap can withstand a thermal shock of 75°C for 30 minutes as part of a thermal shock programme

> Safety: With S® antiblocking system to prevent blocking in continuous flow With temperature limiter (at 38°C for cold water at 15°C/3 bar and hot water at 60°C/3 bar) > Convenience: Soft-touch Two-coloured ergonomic lever, in glass fiber reinforced polymer

> Delivered with: 2 PEX hoses with swivel nut and NF check valves 1 base gasket 2 MM 3/8'' (12x17) stop valves 2 Filter gaskets 1 Fixing bracket

> Standards / Approvals: Chrome-plated brass body compliant with standards NF EN1982 / NF EN12164 / NF EN12165 Nickel-Chrome surface treatment compliant with NF EN12540 Neutral Salt Spray (NSS) resistant: 200 h according to NF ISO 922

Файлы

Схожие продукты

Sisu sobib kui Presto mudelile P50, 50TS

Siis ka Gustavsbergi kompletiletermostaadiga, kus on isesulguv osa.

Артикул: P01010 ,   Время доставки: 3-5 дней
58,90 € (5%)
62,00 €

The advantage of freedom

Damixa Free was designed for use in public and private buildings with many users. It’s a non-contact tap that automatically opens and closes the flow of water. It’s hygienic, robust and water-saving. Free has been well thought out from start to finish, focusing on ease of installation, cleaning and maintenance.

How we created Free

Free was designed by Claus Rantzau, an in-house design engineer at Damixa.

“Free was created to meet the demands of large buildings with many different tap users. The geometry of this tap fixture has been kept free of edges and corners where limescale and dirt tend to gather. This is for places where an extra robust tap that is easy to install and maintain is needed. This is why Free has been given a robust, industrial feel,” says Claus Rantzau.

 
 
 
 
Артикул: D2802000 ,   Время доставки: 7-14 дней
266,40 € (10%)
296,00 €

> Working pressure: 1 to 5 bar

> Flow: 3 l/min at 3 bar - 4 position-setting Anti water-hammer system

> Flow time: 7 seconds - lever upwards 11 seconds - lever downwards

> Hydraulic supply: 2 PEX hoses DN8 G3/8'' - 350mm

> Thermal resistance: This tap can withstand a thermal shock of 75°C for 30 minutes as part of a thermal shock programme

> Safety: With S® antiblocking system to prevent blocking in continuous flow With temperature limiter (at 38°C for cold water at 15°C/3 bar and hot water at 60°C/3 bar)

> Convenience: Soft-touch Two-coloured ergonomic lever, in glass fiber reinforced polymer

> Installation: Cross-partition Wall thickness: 0 to 50 mm

> Delivered with: 2 PEX hoses with swivel nut and NF check valves 2 MM 3/8'' (12x17) stop valves 2 Filter gaskets 1 clamping nut > Standards / Approvals: Chrome-plated brass body compliant with standards NF EN1982 / NF EN12164 / NF EN12165 Nickel-Chrome surface treatment compliant with NF EN12540 Neutral Salt Spray (NSS) resistant: 200 h according to NF ISO 9227

Артикул: P68056 ,   Время доставки: 7-14 дней
272,00 €

> Working pressure: 1 to 5 bar

> Flow: 3 l/min at 3 bar - 4 position-setting Anti water-hammer system

> 15 seconds - lever upwards or downwards

> Hydraulic supply: 2 PEX hoses DN8 G3/8'' - 350mm

> Thermal resistance: This tap can withstand a thermal shock of 75°C for 30 minutes as part of a thermal shock programme

> Safety: With S® antiblocking system to prevent blocking in continuous flow With temperature limiter (at 38°C for cold water at 15°C/3 bar and hot water at 60°C/3 bar)

> Convenience: Soft-touch Two-coloured ergonomic lever, in glass fiber reinforced polymer

> Installation: Cross-partition Wall thickness: 0 to 50 mm

> Delivered with: 2 PEX hoses with swivel nut and NF check valves 2 MM 3/8'' (12x17) stop valves 2 Filter gaskets 1 clamping nut > Standards / Approvals: Chrome-plated brass body compliant with standards NF EN1982 / NF EN12164 / NF EN12165 Nickel-Chrome surface treatment compliant with NF EN12540 Neutral Salt Spray (NSS) resistant: 200 h according to NF ISO 9227

Артикул: P68055 ,   Время доставки: 7-14 дней
252,00 €

PREMIX NANO thermostatic mixing valve 
Ref. 732016

Hot water thermostatic mixing valve for mixed water distribution from 34 - 60°C:
For 1 to 2 taps or 1 shower.
Anti-scalding safety: automatic water shut-off in case of hot or cold water supply failure.
Temperature pre-set at 38°C, can be adjusted by the installer from 34 - 60°C.
Non-return valves and filters.
Minimum flow rate for operation: 3 lpm.
Thermal shocks are possible.
Chrome-plated body, inlets F3/8" and outlet M3/8".

Артикул: DE-732016 ,   Время доставки: 14-21 день
145,00 €

POPULAARSED OTSINGUSÕNAD 

#mööblikäepidemed #torutangid #joogifonäänid #vahudosaator #puhur #mediclinics #kätekuivati #neo #riiul #garderoob #miniköögid #pronks #prügikastid

#mähkimislaud #Silhouet #Damixa #segisti #aksessuaar #vannituba #tarvikud #valamu #kastmiskraan #retro #disain #Moderne #Skandinaaviadisain

#Vajutusnupp #WC #WCpott #akrüülvann #disainvann #dušikabiin #dušikomplekt #dušilift #dušinurk #dušisegisti #dušisegistid #energiasäästlik

#valamu #funktsionaalne #heahind #kandiline #kangsegisti #kompaktne #vann #kraanikauss #vannituppa #kroom #kvaliteetne #käsidušš #köögisegisti

#köögisegistid #köögivalamu #köögivalamud #laedušš #lihtvann #lihtvannid #malmvann #läikiv #moodne #mugav #MUST#naturaalne #roostevaba

#teras #ruumikas #saun #segisti #peeglid #veetrap #softclose #teraskorpus #termostaatsegisti #vannituppa #valamud #valamusegisti #valamusegistid

#valge #vannid #vannisegisti #vannitoakomplekt #vannitoasegisti #vannitoavalamu #vannitoavalamud #vastupidav #veesäästlik #värvilinevann #kuld #vask

#segistidkroom #dušikardinad #vannitoariiulid #dušikorvid #vannisegisti #R/V #nagid #konksud #vannikäepide #invatugi #peeglid #käteräti #sensoriga #profi

#seebidosaator #kollektsioon #klaasihoidja #varuosad #föönid #kätekuivatid #öko #isesulguv #mööblikäepide #garderoob #disain #kuivkäimla #kingariiul

#püstnagi #prügikastid #uksestopper #lillepott #kodu #föönid #miniköögid #miniköök #koristajavalamu #elegantne #teras #roostevaba #voolk #köök 

#sisustus #kampaania #segistid #mediclinics #machflow #dušikomplektid