Декоративная рама, для столика WP2010 900x566mm
NAPPY BIN WP 2505
298 x 780 x 310 mm
ca. 36 l
- Nappy bin in robust, germ-reducing and easy-care stainless steel (AISI 304).
- All-stainless steel housing; all corners fully welded, visible surfaces satin finished and brushed, at the top highly polished. Further available surfaces: see below.
- Equipped with removable hygiene bin. Capacity approx. 36 l. Designed for standard garbage bags. Accessible through lockable door.
- Keyed alike cylinder lock in corrosion-resistant zinc die-casting.
- On the top one-hand operated, by 180 ° swiveling, odor-reducing insertion sluice made of polypropylene.
- Wear parts can be replaced as modules.
- With four rubber feet for floor installation.
- Weight (in kg): 13,0
|AVAILABLE SURFACES||ORDER NUMBERS|
|satin finished (standard)||727685|
|(coloured) plastic powder - coating||728685|
Nappy bin in stainless steel (AISI 304) for floor installation. All-stainless steel housing; all corners fully welded, visible surfaces satin finished and brushed, at the top highly polished. Equipped with removable hygiene bin, designed for standard garbage bags. Capacity approx. 36 l. Accessible through lockable door. Keyed alike cylinder lock in corrosion-resistant zinc die-casting. On the top one-hand operated, by 180 ° swiveling insertion sluice made of polypropylene.
Dimensions: 298 x 780 x 310 mm
Article No. WP2505
• Horizontal surface-mounted baby changing station made of bacterial-resistant polypropylene and with AISI 304 stainless steel exterior.
BabyMedi® changing stations offer a very high level of safety and cleanliness being the ideal solution for public spaces such as, shopping centers, airports, public buildings, childcare centres, etc. Models suitable for high traffic facilities with high strength and durability.
• Their trendy and stylish design, allow these baby changing stations to blend into any space perfectly.
• Biocote® antimicrobial additive, based on ion silver technology, is embedded into its own surface, promoting an easy cleaning and reducing the growth of odor causing and staining microbes.
• BabyMedi® baby changing stations are supplied (inside the packing box) with child protection straps made of nylon.
• A pair of bag hooks (one at the right side and the other one at the left) help to keep personal belongings close and at hand.
• BabyMedi® units fully comply with the EN 12221-1 and EN 12221-2 standards that require baby changing stations be able to support a 50 Kg static load test during one hour. Moreover, units tested in our own laboratories have withstood loads over 100 kg.