Self-supporting frame system for wall-hung WCs:
- Black powder-coated steel frame.
- Fixes to load-bearing floors.
- Frame height can be adjusted from 0 - 200mm (with 1m mark).
- Ø 32mm flush tube with Ø 55mm connection washer.
- PVC soil pipe, Ø 100mm outlet to be glued to waterproof seal, with 2 setting positions.
- Delivered pre-mounted.
- Compatible with solid walls from 10 - 120mm.
- 10-year warranty.
Fitted with a TEMPOMATIC dual control F¾" electronic direct flush valve:
- 230/6V mains supply (cable and transformer supplied).
- Satin finish stainless steel wall plate 186 x 186mm and chrome-plated metal button with integrated electronics.
- Waterproof recessing housing.
- Detection delay is 10 seconds.
- Voluntary activation (push-button with anti-blocking) or automatically when the user leaves.
- "Intelligent" automatic rinsing (flush volume adapts according to use).
- 3 programmes (rinsing volume can be set according to type of WC pan).
- Hygienic duty flush, every 24 hours (can be adjusted to 12 hours or OFF) after the last use.
- Backflow prevention device inside the housing.
- Integrated stopcock and flow rate adjuster.
- Compatible with sea water and grey water.
Technical characteristics: see TEMPOMATIC dual control ref. 464SBOX-464000.
(564005): frame system, soil pipe Ø 100mm, flush tube, recessed housing with cover, valve configured for system flush, vacuum breaker, stopcock, connection accessories.
(464000): control plate, transformer, collar for waterproofing, solenoid valve, cartridge.
TEMPOFIX 3 self-supporting frame system with electronic WC valve
||Mains supply 230/6V
||Electronic and time flow
||1000 - 1320mm
||Satin finish stainless steel