WC iste pottile Monobloco 0021, antivandaalne
Pesurenn konsoolidega 1200mm
Stainless steel floor standing bulk sink, 700x700x850 mm
- stainless steel bulk sink with supporting legs with a sheating
- without a tap hole (could be made to order)
- possibility of fine plane regulation by the regulation screws on the supporting legs
- available also in dimensions 600 x 600 x 850 mm
- material CrNi 18/10 (AISI-304)
- brushed finish
- different dimensions could be made to order
automatic washing system for wellingtons
RMO 02 is a stainless steel sensor-controlled washing system with rotary brushes for wellingtons. A built-in photocell sensor reacts to the user holding the handrail. The electromagnetic valve switches on, opens the water inlet, the brushes start to rotate and the circular jet injection of the disinfecting lotion is carried out. After placing the foot with the wellington on the grid in between the rotary brushes, the sole is cleaned by means of the horizontal brush and the leg portion is cleaned by means of two vertical brushes. The system is automatically switched off when the user releases the handrail. There is a CENTRAL/STOP button on the handrail for emergency switch-off.
The washing system is intended for free standing installation on the floor. Imperfections of the floor are balanced out by four adjustable hobs. The construction of the system allows the outlet to be placed above the floor level.
The RMO 02 washing system, with its easy maintenance, is mainly intended for operations where quick removal of mechanical dirt from wellingtons is required.
The canister with disinfecting solution is not part of the delivery.
- body of the washing machine
- removable grid
- electronics with photocell
- three rotary brushes
- jerican holder
- priming hose
- adjustable supporting legs
- central stop button
|Radius of sensor||0,7 m|
|Water inlet||G 1/2“|
|Water pressure||0,1 – 1,0 MPa|
|Electricity protection||IP 55|
|Power supply||230 V, 50 Hz|
|Power requirement||370 W|
|Water temperature||max. 42°C|
- Set up water inlet as per picture
- Set up outlet G 6/4” via effluvial cover
- Set up cable for power supply – 230 V, 50 Hz