7051 Tualettpaberirulli hoidik Reframe Viimistlus: Poleeritud roostevaba teras
Reframe | Toilet paper holder
Toilet paper holder Polished steel
The toilet roll is held in place with a removable part which is optimised in terms of friction so the paper rolls off perfectly. The toilet roll holder is reversible, and the removable part is magnetic, so it can be turned round quickly and easily.
The pack contains fittings, screws and an Unbraco key for assembly.
Mezzo varurullihoidel kroom
Kosmos tualettpaberihoidel, valge
Sama hinnaklassis on ainult GO
The d line sanitary range by Knud Holscher combines cleanness in its lines with cleanliness in its function, and unlike our hardware collection of individual yet complimentary items, this series consists of fittings that form a cohesive whole.
Wherever they appear, our sanitary products can be flexibly combined yet always provide the same uniform impression. In their technical design, installation and maintenance are key focuses, to meet the need for impeccable hygiene no matter how long they live in a space.
Simple and modular, the d line sanitary range’s AISI 316 rust-resistant, non-corrosive, marine quality steel stands up to the high humidity levels of the bathroom, while its subtle curved edges and functional circular hole details are a nod to the bend in our first ever products, the L and U lever handles by Knud Holscher.
Both internally and externally, every detail of every d line sanitary piece is rigorously tested for seamless functioning so that it endures. Then, assisted by the most cutting-edge machinery in our field, each is expertly crafted by hand.
OILET ROLL HOLDER WP 164
148 x 348 x 150 mm
with hidden reserve roll
- Toilet roll holder with one concealed reserve roll in robust, germ-reducing and easy-care stainless steel (AISI 304).
- All-stainless steel housing; all corners fully welded. Visible surfaces satin finished and brushed.
Further available surfaces: see below.
- Designed for two standard toilet rolls, including one concealed reserve roll, which drops down automatically with dimensions:
Outer diameter max. 125 mm
Width max. 100 mm
Core diameter min. 38 mm
- Inspection slot to indicate fill level.
- Accessible for refilling through lockable front flap.
- Keyed alike cylinder lock in corrosion-resistant zinc die-casting.
- Wear parts can be replaced as modules.
- Mounting: With four screws through key holes and one optional anti-theft hole in the back wall.
- Delivery includes fixing material.
- Weight (in kg): 3,2