Automatne kummikute pesur harjaga, 220V, 50Hz
automatic washing system for wellingtons
RMO 02 is a stainless steel sensor-controlled washing system with rotary brushes for wellingtons. A built-in photocell sensor reacts to the user holding the handrail. The electromagnetic valve switches on, opens the water inlet, the brushes start to rotate and the circular jet injection of the disinfecting lotion is carried out. After placing the foot with the wellington on the grid in between the rotary brushes, the sole is cleaned by means of the horizontal brush and the leg portion is cleaned by means of two vertical brushes. The system is automatically switched off when the user releases the handrail. There is a CENTRAL/STOP button on the handrail for emergency switch-off.
The washing system is intended for free standing installation on the floor. Imperfections of the floor are balanced out by four adjustable hobs. The construction of the system allows the outlet to be placed above the floor level.
The RMO 02 washing system, with its easy maintenance, is mainly intended for operations where quick removal of mechanical dirt from wellingtons is required.
The canister with disinfecting solution is not part of the delivery.
- body of the washing machine
- removable grid
- electronics with photocell
- three rotary brushes
- jerican holder
- priming hose
- adjustable supporting legs
- central stop button
|Radius of sensor||0,7 m|
|Water inlet||G 1/2“|
|Water pressure||0,1 – 1,0 MPa|
|Electricity protection||IP 55|
|Power supply||230 V, 50 Hz|
|Power requirement||370 W|
|Water temperature||max. 42°C|
- Set up water inlet as per picture
- Set up outlet G 6/4” via effluvial cover
- Set up cable for power supply – 230 V, 50 Hz
Pesurenn konsoolidega 1800mm
Touchless dispenser of alcoholic disinfectant, 1000 ml, stainless steel, gound, door white powder coated (RAL 9010), autoclavable stainless steel pump with exact spray cone, adjustable dosage (approx. 0.75/ 1.0/ 1.2 /1.5 ml), hygienic spray chamber, integrated drip tray, incl. HDPE-bottle and 5 Alkaline D-cell batteries. With contact switching: Door opens after dispenser actuation.
SENSOR - LIQUID SOAP DISPENSER 950ML BOTTLE WP 102E
86 x 298 x 121 mm
Choose product variant
- Sensor liquid soap dispenser in robust, germ-reducing and easy-care stainless steel (AISI 316L).
- All-stainless steel housing; all corners fully welded, visible surfaces satin finished and brushed.
Further available surfaces: see below.
- With EWAR® eModule touch-free operated and non-drip soap pump.
- Designed for standard 950 ml disposable bottles of liquid soap or hand lotion.
- Inspection slot to indicate fill level.
- Accessible for refilling through lockable, hinged housing.
- Keyed alike cylinder lock in corrosion-resistant zinc die-casting.
- eModule battery-powered with two 1.5 V Baby/LR14 batteries.
Power supply available as an option.
- Wear parts can be replaced as modules.
- Mounting: With three screws through key holes and one optional anti-theft hole in the back wall.
- Delivery includes fixing material, batteries and first fill with soap.
- Weight (in kg): 2,8
LISO urinal divider for wall-mounting
|Finish||304 polished satin stainless steel|