Brabantia pedaaliga prügikast Newicon 3L, vaikselt sulguva kaanega Metallic Gold
PEDAL BIN NEWICON
Prügikast 65L, R/V teras isesulgev kaas
harjatud, R/V teras AISI304
H760 x P620 x L380 mm
Selective waste bin 65L glass.
Powder-coated anti-UV steel.
Calibrated aperture identification of sorting type.
"Push" front door with screen printing.
Built-in plastic 65L inner roller.
Anti-corrosion polypropylene pads prevent contact with the ground.
Body of gray manganese trash and green opening.
Installation of the garbage can in covered space.
Bag of 100L.
Dimension: H760 x P620 x L380 mm
WASTE BASKET STAINLESS STEEL WP 150-1
400 x 600 x 300 mm
ca. 72 l
Choose product variant
- Waste basket in robust, germ-reducing and easy-care stainless steel wire (AISI 304).
- 2.5 mm and 4 mm thick lattice work. Fastening eyes in second row for invisible wall mounting.
- Capacity approx. 72 l.
- Mounting: With two screws.
- Delivery includes fixing material.
- Weight (in kg): 1,3
COMBINATION PAPER TOWEL-, SENSOR - SOAP DISPENSER 950ML BOTTLE AND WASTE BIN WP 500E
298 x 1348 x 120 mm
ca. 250 paper towels / sensor with 950 ml soap bottle / 11 l
- Combination consisting of a sensor liquid soap dispenser, paper towel dispenser and
a waste bin in robust, germ-reducing and easy-care stainless steel (AISI 304).
- All-stainless steel housing; all corners fully welded, visible surfaces satin finished and brushed.
Further available surfaces: see below.
- Sensor liquid soap dispenser with EWAR® eModule touch-free operated soap pump.
- Designed for standard 950 ml disposable bottles of liquid soap or hand lotion.
- Also refillable with large container using the plug-in tank as an option.
- Paper towel dispenser with deep-drawn paper removal opening for easy paper removal.
- Designed for approx. 250 standard paper towels in zigzag fold.
Paper size (folded): 240-250 mm x 100-115 mm.
- Inspection slots to indicate fill level.
- Accessible for refilling through lockable front flap with fall protection.
- Waste bin equipped with removable mesh basket.
Capacity approx. 11 l. Accessible through lockable door with self-closing, flame-retardant disposal flap.
- Keyed alike cylinder locks in corrosion-resistant zinc die-casting.
- eModule battery-powered with two 1.5 V Baby/LR14 batteries.
Power supply available as an option.
- Wear parts and front panels can be replaced as modules.
- Installation dimensions: 300 x 1350 x 110 mm
- Mounting: With eight screws in wall opening through fixing holes in the side walls.
- Delivery includes fixing material, batteries, first fill with soap and one pack of paper towels.
- Weight (in kg): 15,8