Tootegrupid
88804.jpg Zoom

Dušipaneel termostaadiga PRESTOTEM2 P50 TM 30 sek töötsükkel, Anti-ligionnella

Tootekood: P88804
Kaubamärk:
Ühik: tk
Tarneaeg: 14-21 päeva
Hind:
1329,80 €
Kuumakse alates: 113,59 €
Kogus: - +
   - või -   

> Working pressure :

1 to 5 bar

> Flow :

6 l/min with integrated flow limiter Anti-water-hammering device
Fixed shower head with anti-limescale spikes

> Flow time :

30 seconds (± 5 sec.)

> Hydraulic supply :

G 1/2" (15x21), top or rear water inlet. For rear water inlet, we recommend to add the adaptation kit under the reference 91026 On P 50 tap NF II and thermostatic mixer tap EN 1111 (NF check valves)

> Material :

Anodised aluminium extruded section (2.5mm thickness) Aluminium removable valve plate, peinted RAL 7005 colour High resistance RAL 7005 coloured ABS casings

> Functioning:

Wide opening panel without the need to dismantle from the wall and shower taps on a removable valve plate

> Thermal resistance :

Resistant to a temperature of 75°C for 30-minute-thermal-shocks

> Security :

"Legionella" version: pre-equipped for PRESTO solutions
Anti-scald system: flow is immediately stopped if the cold water is cut off Maximum delivered temperature : pre-fixed at 38°

> Delivered with :

1/2" hoses with revolving nuts
MM 1/2" (15x21) straight stop valve and 250 micron filters Fastening screws and instruction manual

> Standards & approvals :

Brass body in accordance with EN 1982, EN 12164, EN 12165 Chrome-plated surface treatment in accordance with EN 12540

Video



Sarnased tooted

Dušpaneel PRESTO DL400SE eelsegatud veele, 30 sek 3bar, alumiinium stop kraaniga sirge 1/2"

Душевая панель PRESTO DL400SE на смешанную/холодную воду, 30 sek 3bar, алюминий стоп кран 1/2"

Vajutava nupuga duššipaneel

DL400SE

eelsegatud vesi

Presto

30 sek. töötsükkel 3 bar

Range: Timed flow single tap for shower

Ref: 27400 - PRESTO DL 400 SE® single tap with straight stop valve

 

 

> Working pressure :

1 to 5 bar

> Flow :

8 l/min at 3 bar with integrated flow limiter (+ additional 6l/mn limiter) Anti-water-hammering design
Fixed shower head with anti-limescale spikes

> Flow time :

30 seconds (± 5 sec.)

> Hydraulic supply :

G 1/2" (15x21) Top water inlet with straight stop valve For cold or premixed water

> Material and colour finish :

Injected molded metal body and cover
Extruded cover in aluminium (magnesium-silicon alloy 6060)

> Thermal resistance :

Resistant to a temperature of 75°C for 30-minute-thermal-shocks

> Security :

Patented anti-blocking "S" system to avoid the water to flow continuously

> Delivered with :

VBA screws and nylon plugs Additional 6l/mn limiter
M G 1/2" - FG3/4" stop valve and filter Instruction manual

> Standards & approvals :

Acoustic class I
Molded chrome-plated body in accordance with EN 12540
200-hour neutral salt spray resistant (NSS) in accordance with ISO 9227

Tootekood: P27400 ,   Tarneaeg: 7-14 päeva
337,53 €

Peitsegisti 30 sek töötsükkel

Tootekood: P35941 ,   Tarneaeg: 7-14 päeva
628,30 €

> Working pressure: 1 to 5 bar

> Flow: 1.9 l/min with flow regulator Anti water-hammer system

> Flow time: 7 seconds - lever upwards 11 seconds - lever downwards

> Hydraulic supply: G 1/2'' x 40

> Thermal resistance: This tap can withstand a thermal shock of 75°C for 30 minutes as part of a thermal shock programme

> Safety: With S® antiblocking system to prevent blocking in continuous flow

> Convenience: Soft-touch Two-coloured ergonomic lever, in glass fiber reinforced polymer

> Delivered with: 1 Filter gasket 1 base gasket 1 fixture nut + 1 stainless steel washer 1 Nut for 12x14 tube 1 rubber flat gasket 1 coloured sticker

> Standards / Approvals: Chrome-plated brass body compliant with standards NF EN1982 / NF EN12164 / NF EN12165 Nickel-Chrome surface treatment compliant with NF EN12540 Neutral Salt Spray (NSS) resistant: 200 h according to NF ISO 9227

Tootekood: P64704 ,   Tarneaeg: 7-14 päeva
195,20 €

> Working pressure : 1 to 5 bar 


> Flow : 6 l/min with integrated flow limiter Anti-water-hammering device Fixed shower head with anti-limescale spikes 
 
> Flow time : 30 seconds (± 5 sec.)
 
> Hydraulic supply : G 1/2" (15x21), top or rear water inlet. For rear water inlet, we recommend to add the adaptation kit under the reference 91026 On P 50 tap NF II and thermostatic mixer tap EN 1111 (NF check valves)
 
 > Material : Anodised aluminium extruded section (2.5mm thickness) Aluminium removable valve plate, peinted RAL 7005 High resistance RAL 7005 coloured ABS covers 
 
> Functioning: Wide opening panel without the need to dismantle from the wall and shower taps on a removable valve plate
 
> Thermal resistance : Resistant to a temperature of 75°C for 30-minute-thermal-shocks 
 
> Security : Anti-scald system: flow is immediately stopped if the cold water is cut off Maximum delivered temperature : pre-fixed at 38° 
 
> Delivered with : 1/2" hoses with revolving nuts MM 1/2" (15x21) straight stop valve and 250 micron filters Fastening screw and instruction manual 
 
> Standards & approvals : Brass body in accordance with EN 1982, EN 12164, EN 12165 Chrome-plated surface treatment in accordance with EN 12540 200-hour neutral salt spray resistant (NSS) in concordance with ISO 9227 
Tootekood: P88800 ,   Tarneaeg: 14-21 päeva
1177,30 €

DESCRIPTION

TEMPOMIX 3 shower kit 
Ref. 794BOX1-794219

Recessed time flow shower mixer with soft-touch operation:
Tamperproof chrome-plated metal wall plate 160 x 160mm.
Waterproof recessing housing:
- Collar with waterproof seal.
- Hydraulic connection from the exterior and maintenance from the front.
- Top inlet.
- Adjusts to all types of installation (rails, solid walls, panels).
- Compatible with wall finishes 10 - 120mm (while maintaining the minimum recessing depth of 93mm).
- Suitable for standard pipe supply or "pipe in pipe".
- Stopcocks and flow rate adjustment, filters, non-return valves and cartridge are integrated and can be accessed from the front.
- TEMPOMIX 3 single control mixer F½".
-Supplied in 2 kits: secure system flush without sensitive elements.
Temperature control and operation via the push-button.
Maximum temperature limiter (can be adjusted by installer).
Time flow ~30 seconds, can be adjusted.
Soft-touch operation.
Flow rate 6 lpm at 3 bar.
Chrome-plated, tamperproof, scale-resistant ROUND shower head with automatic flow rate regulation.

Tootekood: DE-794BOX1+794219 ,   Tarneaeg: 14 -21 päeva
829,60 €
Projektide hinnapäringud ja tooteinfo kättesaadavusega seotud küsimused palume saata e-mailile info@pegu.ee