Tootegrupid

Käepide NEO Duo hall

Tootekood: P90597
Kaubamärk:
Ühik: tk
Tarneaeg: 7-14 päeva
Hind:
18,00 €
Kogus: - +
   - või -   
Sarnased tooted

5 kolbi

5 tihendeid

5 katte O tihendeid

 

Tootekood: P90104 ,   Tarneaeg: 7 päeva
64,60 € (15%)
76,00 €

> Working pressure: 1 to 5 bar

> Flow: 3 l/min at 3 bars - 4-position setting Anti water-hammer system

> Flow time: 7 seconds - lever upwards 11 seconds - lever downwards

> Hydraulic supply: 2 PEX hoses DN8 G3/8'' - 350mm

> Thermal resistance: This tap can withstand a thermal shock of 75°C for 30 minutes as part of a thermal shock programme

> Safety: With S® antiblocking system to prevent blocking in continuous flow With temperature limiter (at 38°C for cold water at 15°C/3 bar and hot water at 60°C/3 bar) > Convenience: Soft-touch Two-coloured ergonomic lever, in glass fiber reinforced polymer

> Delivered with: 2 PEX hoses with swivel nut and NF check valves 1 base gasket 2 MM 3/8'' (12x17) stop valves 2 Filter gaskets 1 Fixing bracket

> Standards / Approvals: Chrome-plated brass body compliant with standards NF EN1982 / NF EN12164 / NF EN12165 Nickel-Chrome surface treatment compliant with NF EN12540 Neutral Salt Spray (NSS) resistant: 200 h according to NF ISO 922

Tootekood: P68052 ,   Tarneaeg: 7-14 päeva
293,00 €

> Working pressure: 1 to 5 bar 

> Flow: 3 l/min at 3 bars - 4-position setting Anti water-hammer system > Flow time: 7 seconds - lever upwards 11 seconds - lever downwards 
> Hydraulic supply: G 1/2'' x 40 
> Thermal resistance: This tap can withstand a thermal shock of 75°C for 30 minutes as part of a thermal shock programme 
> Safety: With S® antiblocking system to prevent blocking in continuous flow 
> Convenience: Soft-touch Two-coloured ergonomic lever, in glass fiber reinforced polymer 
> Delivered with: 1 Filter gasket 1 base gasket 1 fixture nut + 1 stainless steel washer 1 Nut for 12x14 tube 1 rubber flat gasket 1 coloured sticker > Standards / Approvals: Chrome-plated brass body compliant with standards NF EN1982 / NF EN12164 / NF EN12165 Nickel-Chrome surface treatment compliant with NF EN12540 Neutral Salt Spray (NSS) resistant: 200 h according to NF ISO 9227
Tootekood: P64702 ,   Tarneaeg: 7-14 päeva
144,00 €
Tootekood: P01031 ,   Tarneaeg: 7-14 päeva
64,50 €

Aeraator Presto 291***

Tootekood: P90191 ,   Tarneaeg: 7-14 päeva
23,00 €