• White painted steel straight grab bars with Polypropylene snap flanges, suitable for people with reduced mobility, elderly people or the handicapped, especially designed to make their life a little bit easier.
• Can be installed in horizontal, vertical or slanting position.
• Models suitable for both, home and public use.
• 32 mm diameter bar for easier gripping.
• Provide confidence and stability.
• Concealed fixings thanks to their Polypropylene snap flanges.
• Optionally, they have a kit to avoid electrical conductivity (code KA0010).
• Supplied with stainless steel screws for concrete walls.
Spray soap dispenser of 1.5 L capacity, manufactured in stainless steel AISI 304, to be installed directly on the wall and hand-operated through a push-button made in stainless steel.
Available in three finishes (white, bright and satin) these soap dispenser models have a functional, robust and trendy design that matches the new range of Mediclinics bathroom accessories. This allows this soap dispenser to blend into any space perfectly.
With a net weight of 1.25 Kg and manufactured in stainless steel AISI 304, 0.8 mm thick, these soap dispensers have an inner plastic tank that prevents oxidation and that can be easily removed for cleaning and disinfection purposes.
This entire range of soap dispensers is equipped with an anti-drip corrosion resistant valve that dispenses 0.8 ml of soap per service. This anti-drip valve, which dispenses spray soap, is easily interchangeable with the valves of the other soap dispensers of the same line that dispense liquid soap (DJ0031, DJ0031C and DJ0031CS) or foam soap (DJF0032, DJF0023C y DJF0032CS), so you can easily turn this liquid soap dispenser into a foam or spray soap dispenser.
In addition, these soap dispensers have a soap content level display in the front part that constantly indicates the level of soap available inside the soap dispenser.
It is recommended to use spray soaps with a maximum density of 0.8 kg/dm3 and a maximum of alcohol content of 85 %.