Mediclinics Kätekuivati sensoriga Speedflow® Plus HEPA filtriga+Ionisaatoriga, harjatud roostevaba teras
• The Speedflow® Plus line of hand dryers is categorized within the eco-fast range of product but with the added value of complying with the requirements of ADAAG for accessibility of public washrooms. This regulation requires that the depth of the dryer cannot exceed 100 mm to facilitate access and movement to people with disabilities inside the washroom.
• The new Speedflow® Plus hand dryer is especially suitable for places with a high traffic frequency such as airports, shopping centers, sports facilities, etc.
• Energy efficient, this hand dryer presents very low power consumption. With a maximum power of 850 W, this hand dryer, depending on the configuration applied, consumes only between 0.6 and 2.8 watts per drying cycle and 0.4 W in stand-by mode, one of the lowest energy consumption in the market.
• Fast (maximum air speed 400 km / h) and quiet (57-65 dBA). Dries hands in only 12 seconds.
• Adjustable power motor to regulate power consumption between 180 and 850 W.
• It incorporates as standard a HEPA filter medium that filters solid particles in suspension and can optionally incorporate an ionizer ("Ion Hygenic") that purifies the air through negatively charged particles (anions).
• Micro-switch "ON/OFF" located on the electronic board. Allows to activate/deactivate the heating element.
• Detection of fixed targets. If a static object is detected in front of the sensor, the hand dryer automatically stops at 3-5 seconds as a safety measure.
• Automatic safety cut-out. After 30 seconds of continuous use the device switches off automatically.
Termokaitselülitiga F-klass induktsiooni
Pinge 220-240 V
Elektriisolatsiooni klass II
Kaal 4 kg
Eeldav kuivatusaeg 38 sek
Sensori komplekti on vaja vahetada kui masin töötab , kas koguaeg, või ei tööta üldse.
• Winner of a Red Dot Design Award!
• Drying cycle of only 10-15 seconds.
• Powerful commutator motor with carbon brushes.
• Available in all RAL colours.
• Comes in trendy matt black and classic white as standard.
• Also available coated with different prints.
• Top plate in 6 optional standard designs.
• LED light indicates when machine is in use.
• Adjustable sensor range, motor speed and heating setting.
• 5-year warranty.
|Product number:||3002 / EAN no. 5-709818-030029|
Touch-free hand dryer with steel housing in optional RAL colour. Equipped with top plate. Infra-red sensor and elektronic timer. Drying cycle: 10-15 sec. IPX1, 230 V, 50/60 Hz, 1600 W, Class I (earthed). 76 dBA.
|Dimensions||H: 330 mm, W: 205 mm, D: 183 mm|
|Net Weight:||6.5 kg|
Paper towel dispenser and Saniflow and Waste bin
The types of combined units provide:
It is entirely welded, with a paper towel dispenser with riveted tray that prevents tearing the paper; accepts C and Z folded paper towels. Saniflow® automatic hand dryer and AISI 304 stainless steel bin, which is extractible so that it may be easily dumped. Optionally, a frame is available for installing on a surface.
Paper towel dispensers + paper bins
Several solutions are provided in this category depending on the type of paper used, rolls or towels, and the capacity of the bin, which ranges from 6.1 litres to 53 litres. The paper loads range between 200 towels and 800 towels in models C/Z and 200 mm in diameter in models that use paper rolls.