Tootegrupid

Sisu , P50/50 Dušš 30 sek

Tootekood: P01010
Kaubamärk:
Ühik: tk
Tarneaeg: 3-5 päeva
Hind: 60,00 €
57,00 €
Kogus: - +
   - või -   

Sisu sobib kui Presto mudelile P50, 50TS

Siis ka Gustavsbergi kompletiletermostaadiga, kus on isesulguv osa.

Kokku sobivad tooted

5 kolbi

5 tihendeid

5 katte O tihendeid

 

Tootekood: P90104 ,   Tarneaeg: 7 päeva
64,60 € (15%)
76,00 €

20 tk komplektis

 

Tootekood: P90207 ,   Tarneaeg: 7 päeva
17,00 €
Sarnased tooted

Vajutava nupuga dušši segisti 

ALPA

Presto

kroom

30 sek. töötsükkel 3 bar

 

Tootekood: P35812 ,   Tarneaeg: 7-14 päev
459,00 €

Vajutava nupuga kraan

Idral

kroom

15 sek. töötsükkel 3 bar

6 l/min

Tootekood: IDR-08210 ,   Tarneaeg: 7-14 päeva
54,00 € (10%)
60,00 €

> Working pressure :

1 to 5 bar

> Flow :

10 l/min with integrated flow limiter
Fixed shower head with anti-limescale spikes

> Hydraulic supply :

G 1/2" (15x21), top or rear water inlet. For rear water inlet, we recommend to add the adaptation kit under the reference 91026 Single control mixer tap with ceramic disks

> Material :

Anodised aluminium extruded section (2.5mm thickness) Aluminium removable valve plate, peinted RAL 7005 colour High resistance RAL 7005 coloured ABS covers

> Functioning:

Wide opening panel without the need to dismantle from the wall and shower taps on a removable valve plate

> Thermal resistance :

Resistant to a temperature of 75°C for 30-minute-thermal-shocks

> Security :

Adjustable tamper-proof temperature limiter to prevent scalding

> Delivered with :

1/2" hoses with revolving nuts
MM 1/2" (15x21) straight stop valves and 250 micron filters Fastening screws and instruction manual

> Standards & approvals :

Brass body in accordance with EN 1982, EN 12164, EN 12165 Chrome-plated surface treatment in accordance with EN 12540 200-hour neutral salt spray resistant (NSS) in accordance with ISO 9227

Tootekood: P88816 ,   Tarneaeg: 14-21 päeva
722,70 € (10%)
803,00 €

Ref: 88822 - Shower panel with timed flow PRESTO 50 tapware, with hand-held shower

> Working pressure :

1 to 5 bar

> Flow :

6 l/min with integrated flow limiter Anti-water-hammering device
Hand-held shower on rail with chrome plated slide

> Flow time :

30 seconds (± 5 sec.)

> Hydraulic supply :

G 1/2" (15x21), top or rear water inlet. For rear water inlet, we recommend to add the adaptation kit under the reference 91026 On P 50 tap NF II with cold water or pre-mixed water

> Material :

Anodised aluminium extruded section (2.5mm thickness) Aluminum removable valve plate, peinted RAL 7005 colour High resistance RAL 7005 coloured ABS covers

> Functioning:

Wide opening panel without the need to dismantle from the wall and shower taps on a removable valve plate

> Thermal resistance :

Resistant to a temperature of 75°C for 30-minute-thermal-shocks

> Security :

Non turnable push button Non-removable, wear-proof red marker

> Delivered with :

1/2" hoses with revolving nuts
MM 1/2" (15x21) straight stop valves and 250 micron filters Fastening screws and instruction manual

> Standards & approvals :

Brass body in accordance with EN 1982, EN 12164, EN 12165 Chrome-plated surface treatment in accordance with EN 12540
200-hour neutral salt spray resistant (NSS) in concordance with ISO 9227

Tootekood: P88822 ,   Tarneaeg: 14-21 päeva
715,50 € (10%)
795,00 €

> Working pressure :

1 to 5 bar

> Flow rate:

6l/min with integrated flow limiter Anti-water-hammering device
Hand-held shower on rail with chrome plated slide

> Flow time:

30 seconds (adjustable from 1 sec to 5 min) and Start/Stop function Adjustable duration and frequency of the "duty flush" function

> Hydraulic supply :

G 1/2" (15x21), top or rear water inlet. For rear water inlet, we recommend to add the adaptation kit under the reference 91026 On the PRESTO TOUCH® tapware and EN 1111 thermostatic mixer tap with NF check valves

> Power supply:

6 V Lithium battery type CRP2 in a case integrated inside the panel

> Material :

Anodised aluminium extruded section (2.5mm thickness) Aluminium removable valve plate, peinted RAL 7005 colour High resistance RAL 7005 coloured ABS covers

> Functioning:

Wide opening panel without the need to dismantle from the wall and shower taps on a removable valve plate

> Thermal resistance :

Resistant to a temperature of 70°C during 30 minutes (for 20 cycles) in case of thermal shocks

> Security :

WATER NETWORK SECURITY : no cross-connection between hot water and cold water (only in Mastermix technology). Two solenoid valves allow to isolate the hot water and cold water.
ANTI-SCALDING SAFETY : flow is immediately stopped if the cold water or hot water is cut off, compliant to French norm EN1111. Integrated temperature switch limiter will not deliver pre-mixed water above 38°C.

Possibility to parameter the periodical flushing in term of frequency or flow time
The solenoid valve closes automatically if the battery runs out or the sensor is damaged

> Delivered with :

1/2" hoses with revolving nuts
MM 1/2" (15x21) straight stop valves and 250 micron filters Fastening screws and instruction manual

> Standards & approvals :

Brass body in accordance with EN 1982, EN 12164, EN 12165 Chrome-plated surface treatment in accordance with EN 12540 200-hour neutral salt spray resistant (NSS) in accordance with ISO 9227

Tootekood: P88830 ,   Tarneaeg: 14-21 päeva
1019,70 € (10%)
1133,00 €