Broen Stabilet koos elektronik juhtmedega termotaat
PRINCIPLE SKETCH STABILET® EL / STABILINE® EL
1. Outlet including infrared sensor. Reacts when an object is in front of the spout.
2. Electronic box including transformer from mains to 12V DC.
3. STABILET® EL or STABILINE® EL valve. SPECIFICATIONS, ELECTRONIC BOX Mains voltage: 220V, 50 Hz phase, neutral and earth. Other voltage on request Operating voltage: 12V DC. Short circuit safety transformer Power consumption: Idling: 3 W. / Working: 3.5 W Built-in control of max. flow time of 45 sec Adjustable operating distance, min. 5 cm, max. 50 cm Waterproof plastic box and cable entries, IP 65 Cable length: From electronic box to STABILET EL®/ STABILINE EL®: 100 cm From electronic box to sensor: (spout)100 cm Screws and plugs included
Bucket sink in stainless steel for wall mounting. Supplied with stainless steel wall panel, supporting bracket and 3 1/2" x 2" waste with plug and overflow.
S P E C I F I C AT I O N S
Handle: Metal, BROEN-LAB POLYCOAT powder coated
with media indication according to EN13792
Hose nozzle: Removable/external G3/4 thread, metalHeadwork: Diaphragm type
Opening/closing function: 1 1/2 x 360°Temperature range: 0-90°C
Max. working pressure: 10 bar / 147 psi
Test pressure: 1 x working pressure
Weight: 0.9 kg
MATERIALS WITH MEDIA CONTACT
Metals: Stainless Steel, AISI 316Diaphragm: PTFE
For standard configuration please refer to the item numbers below.
Portable eyes and body shower with one spray head
- suitable for medical facilities and industry
- used as first aid if eyes impacted by accidents caused by fire, chemical or other dangerous substances in places where there is no access to water
- portable eyewash and body shower with one spray head
- stainless steel cylinder cover
Min. operating temperature: +1°C
Rate of flow: 8 l/min. (inf. data)
- Professional solutions for employee safety
- Easy to mount
- Anti-limescale design and material
- Improved functionality with long lifetime
- Available with or without bowl