Broen Stabilet koos elektronik juhtmedega termotaat
PRINCIPLE SKETCH STABILET® EL / STABILINE® EL
1. Outlet including infrared sensor. Reacts when an object is in front of the spout.
2. Electronic box including transformer from mains to 12V DC.
3. STABILET® EL or STABILINE® EL valve. SPECIFICATIONS, ELECTRONIC BOX Mains voltage: 220V, 50 Hz phase, neutral and earth. Other voltage on request Operating voltage: 12V DC. Short circuit safety transformer Power consumption: Idling: 3 W. / Working: 3.5 W Built-in control of max. flow time of 45 sec Adjustable operating distance, min. 5 cm, max. 50 cm Waterproof plastic box and cable entries, IP 65 Cable length: From electronic box to STABILET EL®/ STABILINE EL®: 100 cm From electronic box to sensor: (spout)100 cm Screws and plugs included
Bucket sink in stainless steel for wall mounting. Supplied with stainless steel wall panel, supporting bracket and 3 1/2" x 2" waste with plug and overflow.
Wall mounted double eye wash
Wall mounted eye shower with a two 45° angled heads, incl. 1.5m inlet hose.
Trigger operated including a built-in check valve and FLOWFIX for regulation of water flow (14 l/min).
Wall Mount Double Eye Wash
Improved trigger lock
Improved activation of the shower
Stay-open dust cap
Better spray pattern
Easy-to-clean spray head
Anti-limescale design and material choice
Single valve turret fitting for compressed air with quick release coupling
2532 056 1021-52B
compressed air, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, argon, helium, low vacuum (1000 to 1 mbar)
Fittings are delivered with a 700mm SPX hose with OD10mm inlet conneciton.
MATERIALS WITH MEDIA CONTACT
Plastics: PVDF, SPX (hose)
Lubricant: Perfluoropolyether based
For standard configuration please refer to the item numbers below.
- different media
- removable hose nozzle with union nut
- disability-friendly handle (single valve only)
- micro flow headwork (for 2.0 non-burning gases) - high flow headwork (for 2.0 non-burning gases)
- alternative hose inlet connection / without a hose - other inlet options (type, length)