• The Speedflow® Plus line of hand dryers is categorized within the eco-fast range of product but with the added value of complying with the requirements of ADAAG for accessibility of public washrooms. This regulation requires that the depth of the dryer cannot exceed 100 mm to facilitate access and movement to people with disabilities inside the washroom.
• The new Speedflow® Plus hand dryer is especially suitable for places with a high traffic frequency such as airports, shopping centers, sports facilities, etc.
• Energy efficient, this hand dryer presents very low power consumption. With a maximum power of 850 W, this hand dryer, depending on the configuration applied, consumes only between 0.6 and 2.8 watts per drying cycle and 0.4 W in stand-by mode, one of the lowest energy consumption in the market.
• Fast (maximum air speed 400 km / h) and quiet (57-65 dBA). Dries hands in only 12 seconds.
• Adjustable power motor to regulate power consumption between 180 and 850 W.
• It incorporates as standard a HEPA filter medium that filters solid particles in suspension and can optionally incorporate an ionizer ("Ion Hygenic") that purifies the air through negatively charged particles (anions).
• Micro-switch "ON/OFF" located on the electronic board. Allows to activate/deactivate the heating element.
• Detection of fixed targets. If a static object is detected in front of the sensor, the hand dryer automatically stops at 3-5 seconds as a safety measure.
• Automatic safety cut-out. After 30 seconds of continuous use the device switches off automatically.
THE FROST PEDAL BIN is a minimalist, durable and aesthetic pedal bin. Its modern and simple design fits into many public and private spaces, while adding personality and elegance to the bathroom, kitchen or office.