Majapidamispaberi hoidik, d14x94x275, valge kinnitus , AISI316 harjatud
The d line sanitary range by Knud Holscher combines cleanness in its lines with cleanliness in its function, and unlike our hardware collection of individual yet complimentary items, this series consists of fittings that form a cohesive whole.
Wherever they appear, our sanitary products can be flexibly combined yet always provide the same uniform impression. In their technical design, installation and maintenance are key focuses, to meet the need for impeccable hygiene no matter how long they live in a space.
Simple and modular, the d line sanitary range’s AISI 316 rust-resistant, non-corrosive, marine quality steel stands up to the high humidity levels of the bathroom, while its subtle curved edges and functional circular hole details are a nod to the bend in our first ever products, the L and U lever handles by Knud Holscher.
Both internally and externally, every detail of every d line sanitary piece is rigorously tested for seamless functioning so that it endures. Then, assisted by the most cutting-edge machinery in our field, each is expertly crafted by hand.
WASTE BIN WP 198
298 x 450 x 510 mm
ca. 43 l
- Waste bin in robust, germ-reducing and easy-care stainless steel (AISI 304).
- All-stainless steel housing; visible surfaces satin finished and brushed.
Further available surfaces: see below.
- Equipped with removable mesh basket. Capacity approx. 43 l. Accessible through lockable door. Waste disposal from above through an optional waste disposal ring or flap.
- Keyed alike cylinder lock in corrosion-resistant zinc die-casting.
- Wear parts can be replaced as modules.
- Mounting: With four screws through key holes and one optional anti-theft hole in the back wall off-floor below vanity unit, or as an option with console or base for a surcharge.
- Delivery includes fixing material.
- Weight (in kg): 8,0