Seinakinnitus plaat mangaanhall
Installation bracket trash nightingale. Grey manganese. Steel UV treated. Thickness 2mm.
Accessories for bags media: Ecollecto, collecmur, collectrap, tubo, collecgrille and cellecbois.
Attaches easily on the walls.
Prügikast 25l, seinapealne paigaldus, R/V teras AISI 304
Prügikast 6L, seinapealne paigaldus
R/V Teras AISI304
H760 x P620 x L380 mm
65L recycling bin. Sorting bin for non recyclable waste "other waste".
Anti UV powdered steel.
Opening calibrated identification of sorting type.
Door with front opening "push" screen printed.
Integrated plastic inner bin 65L.
Anti-corrosion polypropylene pads avoiding contact with the ground.
Body of the gray manganese bin and the gray opening.
Installation of the bin in a covered space.
Opening dimensions : 17cm x 17cm
Dimension: H760 x D620 x L380 mm
COMBINATION PAPER TOWEL-, SENSOR - SOAP DISPENSER 950ML BOTTLE AND WASTE BIN WP 500E
298 x 1348 x 120 mm
ca. 250 paper towels / sensor with 950 ml soap bottle / 11 l
- Combination consisting of a sensor liquid soap dispenser, paper towel dispenser and
a waste bin in robust, germ-reducing and easy-care stainless steel (AISI 304).
- All-stainless steel housing; all corners fully welded, visible surfaces satin finished and brushed.
Further available surfaces: see below.
- Sensor liquid soap dispenser with EWAR® eModule touch-free operated soap pump.
- Designed for standard 950 ml disposable bottles of liquid soap or hand lotion.
- Also refillable with large container using the plug-in tank as an option.
- Paper towel dispenser with deep-drawn paper removal opening for easy paper removal.
- Designed for approx. 250 standard paper towels in zigzag fold.
Paper size (folded): 240-250 mm x 100-115 mm.
- Inspection slots to indicate fill level.
- Accessible for refilling through lockable front flap with fall protection.
- Waste bin equipped with removable mesh basket.
Capacity approx. 11 l. Accessible through lockable door with self-closing, flame-retardant disposal flap.
- Keyed alike cylinder locks in corrosion-resistant zinc die-casting.
- eModule battery-powered with two 1.5 V Baby/LR14 batteries.
Power supply available as an option.
- Wear parts and front panels can be replaced as modules.
- Installation dimensions: 300 x 1350 x 110 mm
- Mounting: With eight screws in wall opening through fixing holes in the side walls.
- Delivery includes fixing material, batteries, first fill with soap and one pack of paper towels.
- Weight (in kg): 15,8