Tootegrupid

Presto CHEF professionaalne köögisegisti dušiga 1 auk ref.70810

Tootekood: P70810
Kaubamärk:
Ühik: tk
Tarneaeg: 14-21 päeva
Hind:
761,00 €
Kogus: - +
   - või -   

Ref: 70810 - Column – deck-mounted mixer – rinsing head

 

> THE PRODUCT BENEFITS

Resistant to intensive use
Spring flexibility
Ergonomic hand shower with continuous flow function and gripping surface limiting the risk of burns. Tip to absorb shocks. Locking hook to avoid MSDs (musculoskeletal disorders)
Reinforced body / column interface
Robust mixing handle - possibility of installing it laterally
Product design
Adjustable wall support
PU sheath shower hose to avoid bacterial niches and facilitate cleaning
Ease of maintenance: availability of all spare parts

> TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS > Dimensions:

Maximum fixing height: 632 mm

> Model:

Single-lever mixer with ceramic cartridge
Black M1/ 2'' hand shower with grip surface limiting the risk of burns. Regulated flow 12L / min. User adjustable jet: concentrated or wetting. Anti-scale shower head. Locking hook for continuous flow. Integrated non-return valve.
Guide spring for stainless steel hose
Adjustable wall support, can be cut from 60 to 200 mm (from column to wall)
Adjustable hand shower holder: left or right

> Recommended working pressure:

1 to 5 bars

> Shower flow:

12 L /min at 3 bar

> Hydraulic supply:

G 1/2 '' (15x 21)

> Material and color of finish:

Body and column in chromed brass
Injected metal hook
Handle and jet outlet in impact-resistant, temperature-resistant technical polymer and compatible with drinking water Material compliant with the "UBA" list

> Thermal resistance :

Withstands a temperature of 75 ° C for 30 minutes (in the context of thermal shock).

> Delivered with :

1 fixing bracket
1 filter
2 PEX flexible hoses with stainless steel braided nut G1 / 2 '' Lg 660 mm with non-return valves NF
1 stainless steel braided hose (hand shower) surrounded by a PU sheath, resistant to temperatures up to 90 ° C. Continuous operating temperature at 70 ° C maximum
NF check valve on the hand shower

> Standards and approvals:

Chromed brass body compliant with standards NF EN1982 / NF EN 12164 / NF EN 12165 Nickel-Chrome surface treatment according to NF EN12540

Sarnased tooted
Tootekood: P70558 ,   Tarneaeg: 7 päeva-14 päeva
888,00 €

keraamilise kartridšiga

H=450mm

 

Tootekood: IDR-09426/03 ,   Tarneaeg: 14-21 päeva
346,75 € (5%)
365,00 €

Ref: 70814 - Wall-mounted column with 2 holes– rinsing head

 

> THE PRODUCT BENEFITS

Resistant to intensive use
Spring flexibility
Ergonomic hand shower with continuous flow function, and gripping surface limiting the risk of burns. Tip to absorb shocks. Locking hook to avoid MSDs (musculoskeletal disorders)
Reinforced body / column interface
Intuitive and ergonomic knobs: easy grip
Product design
Wall version: facilitates cleaning and promotes optimal hygiene
Adjustable wall support
PU sheath shower hose to avoid bacterial niches and facilitate cleaning
Easy maintenance: presence of a slot under the red / blue patch allowing the passage of a screwdriver
Ease of maintenance: availability of all spare parts

> TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS > Model:

1/4 turn ceramic head mixer
Black M 1/2'' hand shower with grip surface limiting the risk of burns
Shower flow regulated at 12L / min. User adjustable jet: concentrated or wetting. Anti-scale shower head. Locking hook for continuous flow. Integrated non-return valve. Guide spring for stainless steel hose
Adjustable wall support, can be cut from 60 to 200 mm (from column to wall)
Adjustable hand shower holder: left or right

> Recommended working pressure:

1 to 5 bars

> Shower flow:

12L /min at 3 bar

> Hydraulic supply:

G 1/2 '' (15x 21)

> Material and color of finish:

Body and column in chromed brass Injected metal hook
Material compliant with the "UBA" list

> Thermal resistance :

Withstands a temperature of 75 ° C for 30 minutes (as part of thermal shock).

> Delivered with :

Eccentric rosettes
1 filter
1 stainless steel braided hose (hand shower) surrounded by a PU sheath, resistant to temperatures up to 90 ° C. Continuous operating temperature at 70 ° C maximum

> Standards and approvals:

Chromed brass body compliant with standards NF EN1982 / NF EN 12164 / NF EN 12165 Nickel-Chrome surface treatment according to NF EN12540
Resistance to neutral salt spray (NSS): 200 h according to NF ISO 9227

Tootekood: P70814 ,   Tarneaeg: 14-21 päeva
617,00 €

Ref: 70800 - Deck-mounted mixer – upward spout

> THE PRODUCT BENEFITS

Resistant to intensive use
Reinforced body / spout interface with double sliding bearings: no play and high endurance Robust spout: 22 mm in diameter
Ergonomic and robust control: easy grip
Robust mixing handle - possibility to install it laterally (installation flexibility)
Hygiene: spout with smooth interior
Product design
Ease of cleaning
High spout to let large containers pass
Ease of maintenance: availability of all spare parts
Flow straightener to channel water and avoid lateral water splashes

> TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS > Model:

Single-lever deck-mounted mixer with spout above
360 ° swivel spout, 250 mm projection, height under spout 276 mm, diameter 22 mm. Spout thickness: 1.5 mm. Ceramic cartridge
Interchangeable anti-tartar flow straightener

> Recommended working pressure:

1 to 5 bars

> Flow rate:

25L / min at 38°C at 3 bar

> Hydraulic supply:

G 1/2 '' (15x 21)

> Material and color of finish:

Chromed brass body and spout Material compliant with the "UBA" list

> Thermal resistance :

Withstands a temperature of 75 ° C for 30 minutes (as part of thermal shock).

> Delivered with :

1 fixing bracket
2 PEX flexible hoses with stainless steel braided nut G1 / 2 '' Lg 660 mm with non-return valves NF 2 filters

> Option:

Possibility of adding an extension sold separately, facilitating the passage of large containers

> Standards and approvals:

Chromed brass body compliant with standards NF EN1982 / NF EN 12164 / NF EN 12165 Nickel-Chrome surface treatment according to NF EN12540
Resistance to neutral salt spray (NSS): 200 h according to NF ISO 9227

Tootekood: P70800 ,   Tarneaeg: 14-21 päeva
344,40 €

Ref: 70834 - Lateral control – Deck-mounted mixer tap – upward spout

 

> THE PRODUCT BENEFITS

Resistant to intensive use
Reinforced body / spout interface with double sliding bearings: no play and high endurance Robust spout: Ø 22 mm - thickness 1.5mm
Ergonomic and robust control: easy grip
Remote control on the side: easy access for washing
Hygiene: spout with smooth interior
Product design
Ease of cleaning
High spout to let large containers pass
Ease of maintenance: availability of all spare parts
Flow straightener to channel water and avoid lateral water splashes

> TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS > Model:

360 ° swivel spout 250 mm projection Height under spout 276 mm - diameter 22 mm Spout thickness: 1.5 mm
Ceramic cartridge with flow 25 L / min at 38°C at 3 bar
Interchangeable anti-tartar flow straightener

Side elbow control

> Recommended working pressure:

1 to 5 bars

> Flow rate:

25L / min at 38°C at 3 bar

> Hydraulic supply:

G 1/2 '' (15x 21)

> Material and color of finish:

Chromed brass body and spout Material compliant with the "UBA" list

> Thermal resistance :

Withstands a temperature of 75 ° C for 30 minutes (in the context of thermal shock).

> Delivered with :

1 fixing bracket
2 PEX flexible hoses with stainless steel braided nut G1 / 2 '' Lg 660 mm with non-return valves NF 2 filters

> Option:

Possibility of adding an extension sold separately, facilitating the passage of large containers

> Standards and approvals:

Chromed brass body compliant with standards NF EN1982 / NF EN 12164 / NF EN 12165 Nickel-Chrome surface treatment according to NF EN12540
Resistance to neutral salt spray (NSS): 200 h according to NF ISO 9227

Tootekood: P70834 ,   Tarneaeg: 14-21 päeva
345,00 €

POPULAARSED OTSINGUSÕNAD 

#mööblikäepidemed #torutangid #joogifonäänid #vahudosaator #puhur #mediclinics #kätekuivati #neo #riiul #garderoob #miniköögid #pronks #prügikastid

#mähkimislaud #Silhouet #Damixa #segisti #aksessuaar #vannituba #tarvikud #valamu #kastmiskraan #retro #disain #Moderne #Skandinaaviadisain

#Vajutusnupp #WC #WCpott #akrüülvann #disainvann #dušikabiin #dušikomplekt #dušilift #dušinurk #dušisegisti #dušisegistid #energiasäästlik

#valamu #funktsionaalne #heahind #kandiline #kangsegisti #kompaktne #vann #kraanikauss #vannituppa #kroom #kvaliteetne #käsidušš #köögisegisti

#köögisegistid #köögivalamu #köögivalamud #laedušš #lihtvann #lihtvannid #malmvann #läikiv #moodne #mugav #MUST#naturaalne #roostevaba

#teras #ruumikas #saun #segisti #peeglid #veetrap #softclose #teraskorpus #termostaatsegisti #vannituppa #valamud #valamusegisti #valamusegistid

#valge #vannid #vannisegisti #vannitoakomplekt #vannitoasegisti #vannitoavalamu #vannitoavalamud #vastupidav #veesäästlik #värvilinevann #kuld #vask

#segistidkroom #dušikardinad #vannitoariiulid #dušikorvid #vannisegisti #R/V #nagid #konksud #vannikäepide #invatugi #peeglid #käteräti #sensoriga #profi

#seebidosaator #kollektsioon #klaasihoidja #varuosad #föönid #kätekuivatid #öko #isesulguv #mööblikäepide #garderoob #disain #kuivkäimla #kingariiul

#püstnagi #prügikastid #uksestopper #lillepott #kodu #föönid #miniköögid #miniköök #koristajavalamu #elegantne #teras #roostevaba #voolk #köök 

#sisustus #kampaania #segistid #mediclinics #machflow #dušikomplektid

   

Meediapartnerid